MASS RECRUITING O.o

DeletedUser

Is for noobs.

Any mass recruiting tribe that posts here for members will be flamed to death and then destroyed once nobles come out, so save yourself sometime and just don't do it? You may as well quit straight away:icon_wink:

This also goes for family tribes...I can't think of any family tribe that has survived the noble stage....

kingjohan

I didnt know you guys were going to mass recruit :icon_eek:
What do you base that on? Please share!

You should be able to destroy em before nobles come out if your in a good tribe.
You should be able to destroy players once catapults comes out. Not because you're in a good tribe :icon_confused: Tribe doesn't matter. It's the one you're fighting that matters.

You fail over and over again.

DeletedUser

I didnt know you guys were going to mass recruit :icon_eek:

No we stop at 4 family tribes with maxed out members:icon_cool:

You should be able to destroy em before nobles come out if your in a good tribe.

I didn't say I was going to destroy them...But they will all be destroyed by the time nobles come out.

DeletedUser

You should be able to destroy players once catapults comes out. Not because you're in a good tribe :icon_confused: Tribe doesn't matter. It's the one you're fighting that matters.

You fail over and over again.

With a good tribe, there are good players and when there are good players there are no Smile? players.. ( maybe Mr.C i think he is pretty good )
Umm there Premade thread explains a lot.

DeletedUser

With a good tribe, there are good players and when there are good players there are no Smile? players.. ( maybe Mr.C i think he is pretty good )

Out of the players you think are good, you chose Jake:icon_eek:

kingjohan

You said it like that the only way to destroy them is if you're in a good tribe (atleast that's how i read it)

No, every good tribe can make a thread like that. Would that make them noobs?

DeletedUser

You said it like that the only way to destroy them is if you're in a good tribe (atleast that's how i read it)

No, every good tribe can make a thread like that. Would that make them noobs?

Well you guys basically got all your haters with that thread IMO, and Im not sure any good tribe would want to make a thread like your one.

kingjohan

Well you guys basically got all your haters with that thread IMO, and Im not sure any good tribe would want to make a thread like your one.

"you guys"
"your one"

What makes you think i'm a member of SMILE? :|

DeletedUser

LOL, sorry but if your not in Smile? thats a good thing.. ( well they have Jake in their tribe so thats something ) Ego +
I hear Fordy and a group of friends are going to rim Smile? pretty fast.

Yes Im hater..

DeletedUser

They can try and rim us if they want. We'll come out on top.

Zschech

This also goes for family tribes...I can't think of any family tribe that has survived the noble stage....

Well If I remember correctly all the top tribes in W2 were family tribes, in fact it was family central