MASS RECRUITING O.o

DeletedUser

North east - and dont diss' family tribes, World 2 are the best world ever, and they got family tribes :)

DeletedUser

I didnt know you guys were going to mass recruit :icon_eek:

You should be able to destroy em before nobles come out if your in a good tribe.

Hmmm, you're from the meepit premade. But who?

OT: Nor did I :O

Gargoylenite

Is for noobs.

This also goes for family tribes...I can't think of any family tribe that has survived the noble stage....

T.D.E (now DEVILS) w39. I know its like the only example but still :icon_evil: muahahaha

DeletedUser

Family tribe and various other styles of "we win with masses" leadership only have one problem...

A single-sided thought process.

They think to themselves "oh if there are tonnes of us, it will be harder to take us down"... purely based on amounts of conquers or what they see neccessary to shred their "empire"...
Not once do they ever seem to realize that the more weak players they have, the faster they will drop off like flies...leading to panic amongst those left standing and everyone knows, newbies panic easily.

I'm not saying that it's not possible to have a successful family tribe but it's not often and the older worlds (especially 1-5) should never be used as examples on this subject (now most others lol) since players didn't have the experience back then to know better.