Mass Rectuirers to get to top?

DeletedUser94846

first sorry for bad spelling, just learn to speak (type) english :)

PUNCH! and Party! are mass Recruits noobs to get to top! why does someone big now war them? are peolpe scared?? i jus came back after looong break and used to we go war with big tribes, not sit watch them grow :icon_twisted:

Act1 , TSA, 44, Angry, these example of who should war with them, come on ppeolp, isthis game full of Huggers noww ?

bring :axemen: and :heavycavalry: out the cage and usse them :icon_biggrin:

(im not hater but forumz real boreing :icon_redface: )

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but I don't cage my :heavycavalry:... that is animal cruelty

DeletedUser

We ain't huggers, foo.

SIGN and PUNCH! agreed this would be a beneficial merge and would gain a greater dominance in our current location. We're all working well together so far.

And btw, maybe you didn't notice, but ANGRY! merged with SCAR! to get to their current position. K?

DeletedUser

PUNCH! and Party! are mass Recruits noobs to get to top! why does someone big now war them? are peolpe scared?? i jus came back after looong break and used to we go war with big tribes, not sit watch them grow :icon_twisted:

Act1 , TSA, 44, Angry, these example of who should war with them, come on ppeolp, isthis game full of Huggers noww ?

I wouldn't call them noobs per-se, they've got some pretty lethal looking players. Thats what made it dissapointing, I was expecting more.

I guess we will see how it develops, best not slate anyone on the forums these days! The cliques will come get you! :)

@never... you just said ou weren't huggers, then went on to describe exactly what huggers tend to be, k?

DeletedUser

we aint Huggers :D

i agree with the first guy tho, someone should war us, and someone should war party!, makes things more fun :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but I don't cage my :heavycavalry:... that is animal cruelty
Doesn't anybody care about the animals... this is wrong, sending our bretheren to war. They should be treated with respect, almost like they are in a heaven on this earth.

Please type 111 if you think killing off your lc, scouts, and hc's, is considered a terrible form of animal cruelty, and should be dealt with.

DeletedUser

Merge and increase potential growth or war and slow that down? Pick you choice. Hugging is not merely the merging of two tribes into one but the use of that in every war situation you come across. We merged with them, that's it. We'll war with other tribes in the area. Check my ODA out if you think I may hug. And yes, we find 64 members rather a lot and a handful that quit are being internal'd to cut down the numbers. We're not trying to be excessive in the least.

And it's not like we're just going to sit there recruiting people, if that's what you're suggesting?

Zach, I'll talk on Skype in a mo.

DeletedUser

Doesn't anybody care about the animals... this is wrong, sending our bretheren to war. They should be treated with respect, almost like they are in a heaven on this earth.

Please type 111 if you think killing off your lc, scouts, and hc's, is considered a terrible form of animal cruelty, and should be dealt with.

Then I am a very evil twisted person :icon_twisted:

Edit: Sorry for double post! :S

DeletedUser

Merge and increase potential growth or war and slow that down? Pick you choice. Hugging is not merely the merging of two tribes into one but the use of that in every war situation you come across. We merged with them, that's it. We'll war with other tribes in the area. Check my ODA out if you think I may hug. And yes, we find 64 members rather a lot and a handful that quit are being internal'd to cut down the numbers. We're not trying to be excessive in the least.

And it's not like we're just going to sit there recruiting people, if that's what you're suggesting?

Zach, I'll talk on Skype in a mo.

War and slow it down,
anyday of the week, isnt even a choice. Its the name of the game, Tribal Wars. Yes you will war with other tribes, of that I have no doubts, the other tribes will be like shooting ducks in a pond, but you all know that.

Your ODA is cool - I never doubted your quality. I just wish tribes 'these days' would actually fight it out for once, my grandmother could get to the top through a merge, and she's dead. I personally hope you all come up my direction, at least it will give me a proper challenge, I seriously would rather be nobled out than watch all these merges any longer.

Don't worry though! I understand your viewpoints - just find them a bit boring, and this is all preferance and te dicussion of it. The end result is that you now have a tribe thats impressive, no one will deny that.

DeletedUser

we will be in a real war soon, dont have to worry about that, just wait a bit :D

DeletedUser

yep.. im in party and we are definitely mass recruiting ick suckers who .. have never lost a futher mucking war. how bout you stop telling other people to attack us and do it your bamn self.

:) no bad language here.

Carlosmaster

Punch! should of warred SIGN.

Merging is the boring way of winning a world...

"Let's not war you guys... let's be... and MERGE!"

DeletedUser

Hmm

Very observant, i totally agree but since we are mass recruiters and you attack big tribes.. looking forward to it :)

DeletedUser

"punch! should done this, Punch! should of done that"
why dont people talk about angry! mergeing with Scar!
they wernt even on the map till yesterday :/

DeletedUser

yep.. im in party and we are definitely mass recruiting ick suckers who .. have never lost a futher mucking war. how bout you stop telling other people to attack us and do it your bamn self.

:) no bad language here.

^^^^

Carlosmaster

"punch! should done this, Punch! should of done that"
why dont people talk about angry! mergeing with Scar!
they wernt even on the map till yesterday :/

Meh, I only talk about -F-, BUG!, Punch!, Chick3n, ~Glad~ and Party!.

So... Punch! - make war not love.

DeletedUser

someone seems to be grumpy to those two tribes..
why dont you give me your ign so we can talk which tribe would be best for the war? :)
and another one is could you please look up what OD means please and check where this tribes belong in that rankings..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*Rolls up sleeves*

Ok big mouth if you're going to start a thread please add facts to back up your idiotic statements

I think the only salvageable fact in your post is that the forums are boring

Party, mass recruiters?
Umm no

Members
ACT1 48 :icon_biggrin:
Party! 49 :icon_biggrin:
ANGRY! 54 :)
PUNCH! 64 :icon_confused:
44 72 :icon_sad:
TSA 79 :icon_cry:

Tribe Changes
ANGRY! 64
PUNCH! 96
ACT1 152
44 157
Party!187
TSA 377

I know these aren't proof but they are the nearest you can get get to a ''Mass Recruitment Scale''

DeletedUser

A-men to that, brotha.