Mass Rectuirers to get to top?

DeletedUser

I'll speak on punch's behalf, if you don't mind.

Both Sign and punch are very close to each other, it'd be a pointless, growth stunting war, if we went to war, this is by far more beneficial to punch to merge. In doing so we have gained more K control and power. We're no mass recruiter's we'll prove that in the weeks to come. I will say I did expect such flaming at one stage or another, I can see the view you're coming from.

Punch does not care for rank, ODA or points, we're about troops and villages. That is what we gained, yes we reached rank 2, but that was not at all what the merge was about.

To the ODA side, Both tribes have a total ODA of around 2.6 Mil, not much. Please bare in mind, we're on the rim, it is a desert out here for active villages and troop kills. If you need a reference of this, please refer to the tw stats map.

DeletedUser

Mass recruiting, hmm. when i first formed punch i got the same reaction, people told me that we mass-recruited by inviting best players in k-25, didnt matter if we were 35 person or not. I told you to mind your own business and i know what i'm doing, and we made it to top15.

punch should've done this, punch should've done that, i seriously dont care. If we're dominating two continents by doubling size of second closest with 65 members, its not mass-recruiting its quality picking. Yea maybe we should've war them, but it would just kill two rim tribes at the same time.

People from w9 knows my way, and you'll prolly see too. Still i have to consider my tribes behalf, not your joy at this point. We will give you enough fun soon :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't take what citizen kane said seriously, the few stats I threw up shows he doesn't have a clue what hes talking about. Putting TSA in the frame to take out mass recruiters? Thats rich, the only example I can think of off the top of my head thats similiar is Hitler judging a War Crimes Tribunal

Not flaming TSA but in comparison to the other tribes names he threw around...well thats my opinion

DeletedUser94846

i jus use tsa as example cuz they are closse by :)
i am no hater of these tribes but someone should war them, take down them a notch :)
altho unless ppeople like hugz not warz then that fine to :p

DeletedUser

Mass recruiting, hmm. when i first formed punch i got the same reaction, people told me that we mass-recruited by inviting best players in k-25, didnt matter if we were 35 person or not. I told you to mind your own business and i know what i'm doing, and we made it to top15.

punch should've done this, punch should've done that, i seriously dont care. If we're dominating two continents by doubling size of second closest with 65 members, its not mass-recruiting its quality picking. Yea maybe we should've war them, but it would just kill two rim tribes at the same time.

People from w9 knows my way, and you'll prolly see too. Still i have to consider my tribes behalf, not your joy at this point. We will give you enough fun soon :icon_wink:

Remember Remember the 5th of November. The Gunpowder plot. V for Vendetta. V for Valth.

Yea, most people who played world 9 probably do remember the gunpower plot, thats how long ago world nine was. No one cares about W9!

I thought you old stock players were from the school of thought that saw survival of the fittest as 'considering their tribes behalf'. It wouldn't have killed 2 rim tribes at the same time! it would have created a far more badass tribe, that has earned its positon through warring.

Ive heard about you Valth, some very big names hold you in esteem, so for that fact alone! I burn with some hope of seeing a spectacular firework display at the end of this slow movie you're producing (get it!!). I think that aslong as you stay in charge - there's hope yet. I doubt even you can get away with sugar coating a merge as 'quality picking' however.

I will leave the externals for a long time now! One night back here, and its already giving me a headache. Ciao

DeletedUser96514

Merge was beneficial to SIGN only. PUNCH hate me because they think i leaked info :icon_cry: should have never given me any :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Merge was beneficial to SIGN only. PUNCH hate me because they think i leaked info :icon_cry: should have never given me any :icon_biggrin:

Bullet or Bill, lol. Merge was beneficial to both sides. And yeah screw you, I trust you don't worry :icon_biggrin:, and Valth does now realise it wasn't you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Alright, we can either destroy ourselves in a war between two, very good tribes of equal strength, or we can come together and dominate the north to become a huge threat to any tribe that wants to war us. If you look at the OD of our players, I'm pretty sure that you would see we aren't point whoring or hugging our way to the top. Look at PUNCH!, they went a little over a MONTH with less than 40 players. They won multiple wars and were about to win another before the merge happened. Go big or go home.

DeletedUser

i jus use tsa as example cuz they are closse by :)
i am no hater of these tribes but someone should war them, take down them a notch :)
altho unless ppeople like hugz not warz then that fine to :p

funny though it is much more easier said than done.
who would in the right mind war a top tribe in this early stages wherein this tribes are dominating their continents (even if under constant attacks from other tribes) and is a church world so. so much for long range attacks. if you just pause for atleast a second to think what you are going to say and make your post a little more structured with facts to back them up then would make so much more sense

DeletedUser97155

I don't know if I speak for all of Punch when I say this, but I personally am under the opinion that all of us in Punch are noobs, especially Amane, Never and myself. I'm hoping we can merge with a couple other tribes to get an even better rank, cause I don't like fighting. Why can't all of us just be friends and noble barbs?

DeletedUser

I don't know if I speak for all of Punch when I say this, but I personally am under the opinion that all of us in Punch are noobs, especially Amane, Never and myself. I'm hoping we can merge with a couple other tribes to get an even better rank, cause I don't like fighting. Why can't all of us just be friends and noble barbs?

so true, i mean, we are just noobs who like to take barbs :lol:

DeletedUser

Well that's alot of crying for a good move. Yes it's tribal wars. No merging is not stupid.

If you're merging with a tribe that knows what it's doing in order to cover more ground and then expand, it's a good move. There are alot of other opportunities for war and at least now they have a couple more players they can rely on.

DeletedUser

Please bare in mind, we're on the rim, it is a desert out here for active villages and troop kills.

I can understand that as I'm near a few of your players and it is very limited, i think thats why the merge seemed so strange.

I'm not going to say a lot about either Party or Punch being huggers, it may have been a bit strange for punch to merge and now has more members than what they probably prefer, but if they do cut back their members it may benefit them quite a lot. I still think the real test to find out if either tribe is a hugger is what happens on K34. most of the surronding tribes seem to be moving in, hopefully some action takes place there