Sass
Quickbar Entry
javascript:
var premiumBtnEnabled=false;
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/massScavenge.js');
Public?
Public
Approved on .net ticket nr. t13672364 at 2020-02-08 18:11:30

This is a mass scavenging script with a similar setup as my single village one!

Basically, assign which units you want to use, and what categories you want to use, then assign how long you want to send them out for :) You can then launch the scavenging runs 50 villages at a time! Also works on all mobile devices/apps!

Screenshots:

3FghiHy.png

OVOJNed.png

9A7A523C-B1C8-4F09-9699-A9018027B6DE.jpeg

Code:
javascript:
var premiumBtnEnabled=false;
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/massScavenge.js');

As always, if you have any questions feel free to reply in the comments : ) My website which has all my approved scripts/upcoming projects can be found in my signature ^^

- Sophie "Shinko to Kuma"

UPDATE: added pp sending feature: You have to add this right after 'javascript:'

Code:
var premiumBtnEnabled=true;

Changelog
18/4/2021 - Changed host
Last edited:
Upvote 13

Deleted User - 11134637

At first i didn't like the hour changes but right now i think it's both precise plus easy to use,change, and see how much time it actually sends the troops, really good work shinko and thanks for making it for all the public to use!

X Gamer

Reaction score
Hey Shinko,

It is possible to make the script remember or to save the time that I first enter to send to scavange?

For example I always set the script to return the units at 11:59 PM, but when I run it again in 2-3 hours the script is showing me 03:00 am and so on for every time I run the script. I would be helpful if we can set one hour and to stick with that :) and only if we need to change that then to change it and save it again.

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was wondering if you could change the time to match TW's time so they are the same time zone and so I do have to play with AM and PM

jaro

Reaction score
could be possible to add a resource counter? whole scavenging how much resources?

StupidGenius

Reaction score
Is it possible to check villages for haul capacity flags? Because at the moment I can't add any haul capacity flags to my villages because then those villages will finish scavenging later than the rest of my villages, instead of all at the same time.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Is it possible to check villages for haul capacity flags? Because at the moment I can't add any haul capacity flags to my villages because then those villages will finish scavenging later than the rest of my villages, instead of all at the same time.

I'd have to individually check each village, at a limit of 5 per second, which would slow the script down a lot. haul flags are worse than resource flags in almost every scenario, so idk why you'd use them?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'd have to individually check each village, at a limit of 5 per second, which would slow the script down a lot. haul flags are worse than resource flags in almost every scenario, so idk why you'd use them?

When you run out of attack flags in an op on an enemy and want to steal all their resources :p

ScreamL

Reaction score
If you are going to block tribes from using your script, you could at the very least specify both the world and the server. Otherwise, you'll end up blocking every tribe that matches that ID regardless of server and world.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If you are going to block tribes from using your script, you could at the very least specify both the world and the server. Otherwise, you'll end up blocking every tribe that matches that ID regardless of server and world.

EDIT: fixed

There shouldnt be a ban list atm, I might have accidentally updated the script forgetting there was one implemented. I’ll remove that rn

Last edited:

sectopod

Reaction score
Hello! How could I set this script up? I've added it to my quick bar. However, when I am in the rally point screen, nothing happens when I click on the quick bar link. I am on safari browser

Thanks!

.MAXIMUS.

Reaction score
EDIT: fixed

There shouldnt be a ban list atm, I might have accidentally updated the script forgetting there was one implemented. I’ll remove that rn

If you have the time, please look into this,
This script does not work anymore on windows PC.
After i hit ''Calculate runtime for each page", all i get is "launch group 1" that doesn't do anything. (Should have had 7 launch groups, 350 vill. Acc.)

Tried chrome and opera same result. A bit strange given that a few days ago it was working fine on both.

Thanks in advance for your effort.

Demon MoonBat

Reaction score
This is the first script I've ever tried to use, but all it does is send me to the default TW Mass Scavenging page.

Demon MoonBat

Reaction score
Okay, just did that, and got the popup window, which looks nothing like in the OP and there are no green buttons. I want to make it send 100 spears for each of the four scavenges in each of my villages that has enough spears to do that with. But without some kind of guide to how it's supposed to work, I have to guess at stuff. Like what is the Backup numbers? Is that how many you tell it to send? And why only Send Group 1 appear as a black button after hitting the Calculate Runtimes button? And hitting the Send Group button doesn't seem to actually send any scavenging troops at all, so idk what it's even doing. It seems to be working now, it sends stuff, but I still don't understand the settings so I'm probably not using it at peak efficiency.
XhI8csA.png

Last edited:

Lebgend

Reaction score
is there a reason why the script wont even lunch, tried it on chrome, edge, and fire fox but still didnt work, it might be a problem from my side but its frustrating

iDisbelieve

Reaction score
is there a reason why the script wont even lunch, tried it on chrome, edge, and fire fox but still didnt work, it might be a problem from my side but its frustrating
For me the script doesn't launch when I have the "Village Groups" popup opened. Try closing that (and any other in-game popups that might be there).