Sass
Quickbar Entry
javascript:
var premiumBtnEnabled=false;
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/massScavenge.js');
Public?
Public
Approved on .net ticket nr. t13672364 at 2020-02-08 18:11:30

This is a mass scavenging script with a similar setup as my single village one!

Basically, assign which units you want to use, and what categories you want to use, then assign how long you want to send them out for :) You can then launch the scavenging runs 50 villages at a time! Also works on all mobile devices/apps!

Screenshots:

3FghiHy.png

OVOJNed.png

9A7A523C-B1C8-4F09-9699-A9018027B6DE.jpeg

Code:
javascript:
var premiumBtnEnabled=false;
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/massScavenge.js');

As always, if you have any questions feel free to reply in the comments : ) My website which has all my approved scripts/upcoming projects can be found in my signature ^^

- Sophie "Shinko to Kuma"

UPDATE: added pp sending feature: You have to add this right after 'javascript:'

Code:
var premiumBtnEnabled=true;

Changelog
18/4/2021 - Changed host
Last edited:
Upvote 13

MokJay

Reaction score
It kind of works. I noticed after I sent one group, I have to wait a second then press enter again. But yeah, you can't hold ENTER anymore. The focus goes to the X after Group1

jaro

Reaction score
not working on phone? It was working some time ago.. but now its not :/

NarutoUzumaki

Reaction score
I really love this script. I wrote you an email from the contact page on your website. Could it be possible to send me the js code? I would like to play a bit with it. Thanks!

Deleted User - 848983838

It would appear that the Mass Scavenging script is at least temporarily inoperable as the dropbox link has been disabled?

"Sorry, this link has been automatically turned off for now. Learn more about traffic limits."

Pamster

Reaction score
I cannot seem to get this script to work correctly. I put in the numbers, I set everything as I want it and tell it to calculate runtime.......it gives me a small box that says Launch Group 1, once I click it, it disappears and I can only close the box. But it looks like none of my villages have sent out scavengers????

Does anyone have a step-by-step on how this works?

Pamster

Reaction score
that's what I'm using, but it doesn't work properly. won't actually send out any troops