Sass
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript("https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/timedFake.js");
Public?
Public
Approved on .net, #T13895669
Approved on .nl, #T13895802

Hey all, back with another script...

The script will ask a target land time, and a list of target coordinates. It will then search your current group for villages which have ram/catapults, and give you a list as a result in order of next launch time. A link is provided to the rally point with the target already filled in.

Screenshots:

FFkai.png

FFkdL.png
Script:

Code:
javascript:
$.getScript("https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/timedFake.js");

As always, any questions, feel free to reply in the comments!

- Sophie

Changelog
18/4/2021
Last edited:
Upvote 10

Pronouns are Imp

Reaction score
More like a Op generator than timed fakes. It was a dynamic script back then if you give 1 hour window it always chose and faked in that time frame.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
More like a Op generator than timed fakes. It was a dynamic script back then if you give 1 hour window it always chose and faked in that time frame.

The point of this script is not as a planner, it's to use it when you have time to find the next possible timed fake you can send. So you don't have to sit hours and hours at your pc to send some timed fakes and preplan everything :p

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey.

Firstly thank for your another great script. Could you make it so it shows the launch time and not the remaining time till the launch time? Cuz it makes it a bit hard, at least for me (or am I missing something?). And would it be possible to add a counter? For example if I only wanted to send 2 attacks on 1 target village so it doesn't show more.

PS: I figured the launch time out, and the for the attacks I can take the coord out from the group, but still would make a counter easier which would limit the amount of attacks on a vill.

Last edited:

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hey.

Firstly thank for your another great script. Could you make it so it shows the launch time and not the remaining time till the launch time? Cuz it makes it a bit hard, at least for me (or am I missing something?). And would it be possible to add a counter? For example if I only wanted to send 2 attacks on 1 target village so it doesn't show more.

PS: I figured the launch time out, and the for the attacks I can take the coord out from the group, but still would make a counter easier which would limit the amount of attacks on a vill.

Sounds to me you're wanting more of a planner than a script you can run at any time, there are better alternatives for that already in TW AAP and fodox utility... This script is more like to on the fly send fakes to a massive region of your enemy to mask where real clears will be landing. The entire premise is that you can run it and it will show the soonest ones you could possibly send so you don't have to plan, or sit at your pc for hours

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We've noticed with couple people it's been working really slow lately. Not sure if it's due to some tw update or what. Almost impossible to send any attacks with it as whenever you open up this popup it feels like my pc came straight from Chernobyl

e2a5d789b8e6e6f75f68ec1d8b64b336.png

Deleted User - 848958395

Thanks a lot for the work.

Is there any chance to update the generated links to support accounts that are currently being accessed by sitting?
I actually did byregex the link for the t=(%d)* and parsing into the generated link.

That would be awesome!

Thanks in advance :)

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Changed host, new link!

Code:
javascript:
$.getScript("https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/timedFake.js");

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
@Katiesmiled ,

Have you updated your quick-bar script to the most recent version? Recent script loader is still live and working.