Massive overwhelming and village destroying attacks

DeletedUser

Under several Id's I have tried to start villages and even when placed in an initially quiete area I have been attacked with overwhelming forces within a short space of time.

Most notably my village was attacked by a force with over 5000 troops.

One village was destroyed and re-started elsewhere. 3 days after starting it was attacked by a force of 1100+ troops.

In addition to this is the fact that I have been attacked constantly and repeatedly. Thus preventing any chance of building my village or forces.

This leaves me with a very negative opinion of this game, it's players and it's moderators/owners.

I can not enjoy a game which is as one-sided towards those players with excessive time and more importantly the money to buy the game rather than play it honestly.

I will not continue to play a game which I do not enjoy.

Good day to you all.

DeletedUser76373

bye bye, it helps not to suck though, all im sayin :p go to slower world speed, premium is not needed but nice.

DeletedUser

Be nice Fatal. We should always be accepting of new players.

Frankly I think it was completely unacceptable for people to attack this poor woman so early after starting. It's contrary to our own interests as well as her interests in this game.

When you get right down to it we just don't have time to build up all of the villages we're going to control ourselves. There are only so many hours in the day and some of us work full days plus a long commute. We *need* people like this woman to build our villages for us. Attacking her before she could properly build up a useful village was a complete waste of a player who could have built up that village to respectable size and then been nobled.

It was just impolite to rim her before she could finish doing our work for us. Geeze people, get with the program!

DeletedUser

I didn't buy premium for the first two months of this world. Read some startup guides, PP wrote one that's pretty good for beginers.

DeletedUser

LOL...my dear. You have unfortunatly started in the wrong area and around people like me. I dont know what you did to make yourself stand out to people around you..but dont do what you did to draw attention to yourself. This is a war game. I understand there are many children playing, but grow up. Dont get your panties in a bunch. (not being dirty)

DeletedUser

Just take a look at what she's in the middle of.

She has also managed to have never sent out an attack.

Quasako

Try making troops in your first three days instead of building up your mines. Sheesh.
If you wanted to act like a whimpy noob, go on the W43 forums >:p.

For some reason I have something against W43.

DeletedUser

Under several Id's I have tried to start villages and even when placed in an initially quiete area I have been attacked with overwhelming forces within a short space of time.

One village was destroyed and re-started elsewhere. 3 days after starting it was attacked by a force of 1100+ troops.

In addition to this is the fact that I have been attacked constantly and repeatedly. Thus preventing any chance of building my village or forces.

This leaves me with a very negative opinion of this game, it's players and it's moderators/owners.

I can not enjoy a game which is as one-sided towards those players with excessive time and more importantly the money to buy the game rather than play it honestly.

Good day to you all.

TW is a daily game where most players log in several times a day and some of us never log off. So if you aren't active enough then maybe TW is not for you....

Some tips...
Not sure if you are aware of this or not but worlds differ in ability and skill and activity. If you are looking for an easy world read the forums talk to players and find out a good world to join if you are a beginner.... Finally wait to join a world....Most beginners join a world in the first few days its open thinking they will have an equal footing as everyone else since its new,,, which is wrong! Starting a world in the first few days of opening will land you in the center of the world with the most active, aggressive and usually skilled players around. My advice would be to wait a few months after the world has started so you start farther out on the rim....My first world I joined 14 months after it opened and on K-79 gave me tons of time to grow and figure out the game without being bullied by the experienced. Also find a mate, whether on the PNP or in game that has some skill, and work out some strategies....also there are numerous reads about this game which would help your game as well.....

Best of Luck to you.

DeletedUser

Good day to you all.

Some good advice above, I am reluctant to give any to someone who wines so easily, however to any other newbies out there I hope this helps.

If you're new, read a few guides, if you're smart enough you probably won't need to, but frankly, about 90% of the general population aren't smart enough, it's not an insult, it's just how it is. Guides will help you through the initial stages and give most strategies in depth enough to follow to the letter.

Most of the guides will tell you, join a tribe, for some you may be more selective, however for you I'd suggest any tribe that looks like it has at least 1 decent member, you can learn from the tribe, and having a tribe will make a lot of players think twice before attacking.

This game is a war game, people will attack you, especially if you are small, which I am fairly certain you have been, try to build constantly, activity really helps over the first week or so. An hour a day will suffice after a month or so and will easily get you to my level, as long as you spend that time wisely.

Toughen up, learn to take the blows, you will get beat up a bit at the start. As the guy above me said, have a look at the world before joining, slightly older worlds may be easier. Church worlds possibly aren't the way to go first up (although I prefer it), a bit more strategy involved, although that doesn't seem to be your particular issue.

In overview, toughen up, stop being such a whiner, read some guides and spend a little more time on the game.

DeletedUser

It can be a bit disheartening when you start this game as a newbie and end up beside experience players, but you stick at it and even if you need to restart you learn more about the game each time and do a little better each time. At some point you do manage to get into a tribe with some other newbs and the protection you give each other keeps you around long enough to build yourself up a bit. When you've got a bit of experience and worked out how to play the game a bit better then move into a new world and put what you've learned to use. This is my third world and I'm still learning. the thing is just don;t give up because you get attacked. I've restarted twice on W44 and now that I'm out on the rim things are improving for me. Being in the core with a load of good tribes and players is a nightmare unless you get one them to take you in!

I'll go along with Reaper - you gotta be prepared to tough it out until you build up your game knowledge, but don't blame the lack of a PA as ythe reason for you getting creamed.

DeletedUser

Most i have learned from TW was players themselves and from making mistakes. i was almost nobled in week two and by luck survived. Restart and start on the rim somewhere wich should give u a better chance. also here is something that i found very helpfull and i still have a look in here every now and again.

http://wiki.tribalwars.net/wiki/Tactics#Defensive_Village

DeletedUser

I don't reconmend the wiki, it is generally of very poor quality

DeletedUser

My suggestion is dont play tw is an addicting game that is almost impossible to quiet but if you do play know one thing trust is a weakness PAs dont last in fact i myself have nobled four of my PAs and old leaders that is how the game is played you fight hard to live long

DeletedUser

My suggestion is dont play tw is an addicting game that is almost impossible to quiet but if you do play know one thing trust is a weakness PAs dont last in fact i myself have nobled four of my PAs and old leaders that is how the game is played you fight hard to live long

So in short, if you ever find yourself in this dudes tribe, noble him out asap.

DeletedUser

Note to self, never trust you, lol.

DeletedUser

Uhm lol 5000 is the shittiest force I've seen in a long time :) come back to us when your attacked with 100 million LOL