Masterallen is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok W15 buckle down the hatches, and secure your women.

MasterAllen is back

DeletedUser

YEs secure your women or ill be taking them :icon_twisted:.This world is going to be alot better now that the killing jiggalo is back.:lol:

DeletedUser

Ima move this to general, it doesn't belong here -_-

DeletedUser

lmao i know ( 8

haha so who is he coming back as ???

DeletedUser

Bodfish dont get to cocky because im not sure if you knew my rep or not i dont care what tribe your in dont make me make you go barb now that im back.Nor will i tell anyone just yet anything about everything and who im going to play as and ect.

DeletedUser

Hey senti secure yourself to or i might do it for you.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hey senti secure yourself to or i might do it for you.:icon_wink:

Hehe - just think back to the last time you had that chance old friend :icon_wink: If memory serves ya didn´t have much luck back then - I´m bigger and leaner now so i´m gonna go ahead and say bring it :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I wasnt talking about with troops.Plus dont get ahead of yourself you have no clue where im coming back into.Ask sherry she will tell you.By the way when i said secure it didnt have anything to do with an axe just some handcuffs.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

YEs secure your women or ill be taking them :icon_twisted:.This world is going to be alot better now that the killing jiggalo is back.:lol:

heavy says you touch the eastern women and he finds out he will waste you like the want to be spammer you are :icon_cool:
and he is the spam king.

wb btw

DeletedUser

haha i already got a few so heavy can get on his knees with the rest of them and i am the king of spam.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Handcuffs eh - you always were confused as to whether or not I had a dong :p

DeletedUser

Hey talk to heavy i dont care ill get freaky with with girl or guy just to prove i would even though im straight id still do it idk why im wierd like that. :p

DeletedUser

O dont worry Senti it will be fun just ask Heavy and Sherry.

DeletedUser

Handcuffs eh - you always were confused as to whether or not I had a dong :p

Yeah there was something said about handcuffs, and I dont think he much cares whether you have a dong or not sweetheart, oh and watch out for heavy, he may get jealous :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.