Masters Of Serenity

DeletedUser

whatever... anyway mos... whats going down with your tribe,...???

DeletedUser

Jazz and Rock for me.. anything to do with jazz! What can I say.. I like music!

DeletedUser

Why? Malaguena is slow for like 10 seconds at the start, and then its awesome!! I'm too lazy to send it yet.. maybe after this spam-a-thon is over.

DeletedUser

Hey!! You never mentioned infractions when I signed that contract!! :icon_eek: :icon_evil:

Good luck in your recruiting, Masters Of Serenity!

DeletedUser

gaff and joey, are you just trying to see how many posts you can make in the forums?

DeletedUser

I know all the best tribes wait for members to come to them
but I am sure when they first started out they had to recruit people.

We are getting more & more requests to join the bigger the tribe gets.

Peggyhill36

Hello

Hi, not sure what to discuss here but sounds good either way. I think we should invite a lot of ppl, some may be good, lvl, and become great assets to our Tribe. Others may just be checking in and leaving just as fast, with rules to follow weeding them will be easy enough although I hope ppl will see how good we can be and stay. Also, invites help us grow, many larger Tribes will be more likely to want us as allies:icon_razz:

As far as music goes I guess I like it all from classical to country to rap lol a bit old but I just love the "Gorillaz"!!!

Good luck to all......:icon_wink:

Peggyhill36

Hi

Just poped in to see how things were going. Also, nice to have you Fadedking. Good luck with your village.:icon_smile:

atthee

Hey

Hello, would like to say good luck to all the current tribe members and welcome to those that join.

DeletedUser

Still looking for members, if you would like to join let us know and an invite will be sent