Matt and his .uk record?? Telling the truth or lie??

DeletedUser

Matt you are funny! You got ur backside wopped again.......... I had to go and you know it and you try to take credit for it! haha

Well heres proof I told someone I was leaving.....

[SPOIL]
Lionheart123 today at 15:18
oh yeah farm me
Lionheart123 today at 15:18
right sent u the last report! I'm off cya!
Zubatios today at 15:14
xd
Lionheart123 today at 15:13
nah my gf is home now i'm suiciding on his smithy now! lol
Zubatios today at 15:13
no stay !!!!!!!!!!!!
Lionheart123 today at 15:13
well i'm going in a minute so u better hurry up! lol
[/SPOIL]

Well as for Matt saying he beat me... here is the truth and this time I took some reports!!

Matt Cleared

Matt Cleared again...

Bye bye academy for giggles...

Matt scrambles for help to whoever he can as usual! How funny he got his backside beaten so bad he add to beg others to be in their tribe... Typical Matt!

[SPOIL]
[14:57:27] James O'Brien: Zubatios today at 14:55
.uk pro today at 14:54
can I join your tribe lol?
Zubatios today at 14:53
i have no nobles only 4000 spear 3000 sword anf 5000 archers xd
.uk pro today at 14:51
go ahead and noble him.
Zubatios today at 14:39
i am turteling couse i expected lionheart to atack me :(
[/SPOIL]

and here is my last suicide (as mentioned in 1st spoiler) on Matt the turtle boy before I went

Last suicide on the turtle before I left

So Matt Beaten by both me and Adrian in the last couple of days! Let me guess the reoprts are fake or is there another excuse we ain't heard yet???

Just wait James, wait.

Let me use my supernatural powers and try to predict what are some excuses Matt might use THIS time:

rank.1 said:
I wasn't on the account buddy, you can ask ashden. He was. If he says he wasn't, then ask drluke95. He'll definitely say it's true.

rank.1 said:
I had to go to the bathroom. Twice.

rank.1 said:
I went to the bathroom, and when I came back, I built myself up and took out James' inactive account. So there, don't you dare laugh at me now, I'm PRO.

rank.1 said:
Those reports are forged! Those messages are forged! Everything's a lie! Forged forged forged forged foooooooorged!

rank.1 said:
Actually James was helped by 10 people that joined the round to send him troops and resources. And women.
:))

But what is really EPIC here is this:

THIS is how Matt plays a 1 vs 1 and then brags on the forum, WATCH =))

Zubatios today at 14:39
i am turteling couse i expected lionheart to atack me :(
.uk pro today at 14:51
go ahead and noble him.
Zubatios today at 14:53
i have no nobles only 4000 spear 3000 sword anf 5000 archers xd
.uk pro today at 14:54
can I join your tribe lol?
What can be more sad than not being able to noble your enemy and asking others to do it for you, BEGGING to join a tribe in order to receive support (1 vs 1 remember? :))) then say you were doing a fair 1 vs 1 =)) I really want to hear the answer to this very last question :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

111 .uk pro SLAP! 0 0 0

Somthing tells me his pro turtling didn't really do much for him as the guy he begged to noble me and to invite him nobled him! haha!!

DeletedUser

as stated in the other thread, you have only seen/played a couple of rounds. so don't come in this forum thinking you're the don.

If this is reffering to me then: I am not acting like the don, only giving my opinion :icon_rolleyes:

You say you don't know the guy yet you start to accuse him of 'hiding'.. nobody knows you but they don't accuse you of anything.. :?

So now I have to know the guy to see that he is avoiding the truth?
Its clear in this thread, very clear.
I am no fanboi of adrian, but it is very obvious that he is the one speaking any sense (albeit his ego is getting a bit large :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

I am no fanboi of adrian, but it is very obvious that he is the one speaking any sense (albeit his ego is getting a bit large :icon_razz:)

Why thank you for the appreciation :)

Oh and ego's pretty ok, I'm not the one with 10 accounts named "rank.1", "uk.pro" or stuff like that :))

MR.MR

Well, its been several months since i have been around here... looks like we finally got rid of sir corny... only to have him replaced by Matt...

DeletedUser

Give us a reason to go 1 vs 1. We've got Matt for that :))

Just mentioning this 'cause you're both forgetting the topic was about Matt's 1 vs 1 and rest of his fails. So please, stay on topic =))

DeletedUser

Give us a reason to go 1 vs 1. We've got Matt for that :))

Just mentioning this 'cause you're both forgetting the topic was about Matt's 1 vs 1 and rest of his fails. So please, stay on topic =))

The feud continues..

DeletedUser

The feud continues..

There isn't a feud anymore Matt has been rimmed and beaten by me and rimmed and beaten by Adrian! The only thing Matt has is the forum if he still has that with the amount of personal insults lately and the amount of times he has been reported!

I think this can be said it is a 100% victory both for me and Adrian!

DeletedUser55786

If you have both beaten Matt then, we need a winner out of this. so you both cant win! there is the reason for the 1v1 Adrian. and the topic is about matt's uk records. so 1v1's between players is off topic, you are as much off topic as I. :p

DeletedUser

If you have both beaten Matt then, we need a winner out of this. so you both cant win! there is the reason for the 1v1 Adrian. and the topic is about matt's uk records. so 1v1's between players is off topic, you are as much off topic as I. :p

My 1v1 was on the Uk server!

DeletedUser55786

and Matt didn't get nobled by a barb :D

plus Adrian I gave you a reason so now have the 1v1

DeletedUser

Right just do a 1v1v1 on a bash, single tribe, no outside help, no co-ordinating attacks, no backstabbing, no gangbanging.. just quit all this immaturity :p

DeletedUser

Your reasons of a 1 vs 1 with James all suck.

Did James insult me? No he did not.
Did James forge skype conversations about me? No he did not.
Is James a frustrated egomaniac? No he is not.
Has James posted any crap or whatsoever about me? No he did not.
Is James having a silly signature about a 1 vs 1 about me (like the one that makes Matt look so silly now that he's lost the 1 vs 1 with me just 2 days after making the signature?) No he does not.
Did James try to stop me from taking the championship? No he did not.

That being said, please, pretty please to all the ashden-like newbs around here, stop making a fool out of yourselves by speaking of 1 vs 1-s that are out of your league.

DeletedUser

You have a reason to 1 vs 1 me though, so jobson 1 vs 1?

Luke come on U know u have been beaten more times than most do I really need to do a 1v1? Plus like I have always said there is no such thing as a 1v1