Matt and his .uk record?? Telling the truth or lie??

drluke95

Luke come on U know u have been beaten more times than most do I really need to do a 1v1? Plus like I have always said there is no such thing as a 1v1

Yeah you have beated me allot of times, with the help of yerac, etc. It can be on a round that matt or any one else is on if you like :), you will proberly beat me but it will still be fun :icon_cool:

So do you accept? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Meh if you're new you're bound to get pwned.

Best rounds imo are the 200-300* 2-3day ones. Usually get more experience out of them.

DeletedUser55786

Adrian, I am not a 'newb'. why do you say that about me anyway? plus you say how am I making a fool of myself, and how are these 1v1's out of my league, so you're all high and mighty then, you may have won the championship but that doesn't make you above everyone else.

+i just think you are afraid you will get beaten by James, so you are refusing to 1v1 him.

DeletedUser

There isn't a feud anymore Matt has been rimmed and beaten by me and rimmed and beaten by Adrian! The only thing Matt has is the forum if he still has that with the amount of personal insults lately and the amount of times he has been reported!

I think this can be said it is a 100% victory both for me and Adrian!

When have you EVER beaton me?
The last 3 runds we played I hammered you in each one. :icon_rolleyes:

Please show otherwise.

DeletedUser100063

the adv start round 2 weeks ago you lost the match and james won round and last week zubatios rimmed you before he rimmed james you lost 2/3 lol

DeletedUser

When have you EVER beaton me?
The last 3 runds we played I hammered you in each one. :icon_rolleyes:

Please show otherwise.

You have never beaten me Matty boy and never will! I can prove I have beaten you and its as simple as that!! Like I said yes you have killed a couple troops but lets face it a win is a win!!

Matt you are funny! You got ur backside wopped again.......... I had to go and you know it and you try to take credit for it! haha

Well heres proof I told someone I was leaving.....

[SPOIL]
Lionheart123 today at 15:18
oh yeah farm me
Lionheart123 today at 15:18
right sent u the last report! I'm off cya!
Zubatios today at 15:14
xd
Lionheart123 today at 15:13
nah my gf is home now i'm suiciding on his smithy now! lol
Zubatios today at 15:13
no stay !!!!!!!!!!!!
Lionheart123 today at 15:13
well i'm going in a minute so u better hurry up! lol
[/SPOIL]

Well as for Matt saying he beat me... here is the truth and this time I took some reports!!

Matt Cleared

Matt Cleared again...

Bye bye academy for giggles...

Matt scrambles for help to whoever he can as usual! How funny he got his backside beaten so bad he add to beg others to be in their tribe... Typical Matt!

[SPOIL]
[14:57:27] James O'Brien: Zubatios today at 14:55
.uk pro today at 14:54
can I join your tribe lol?
Zubatios today at 14:53
i have no nobles only 4000 spear 3000 sword anf 5000 archers xd
.uk pro today at 14:51
go ahead and noble him.
Zubatios today at 14:39
i am turteling couse i expected lionheart to atack me :(
[/SPOIL]

and here is my last suicide (as mentioned in 1st spoiler) on Matt the turtle boy before I went

Last suicide on the turtle before I left

So Matt Beaten by both me and Adrian in the last couple of days! Let me guess the reoprts are fake or is there another excuse we ain't heard yet???

DeletedUser

Jobson, you never beat me in that round. Please don't make out like you did. You managed to suicide into my defence 100 times, not catching my offense once.

That ain't something to be proud of.

DeletedUser

Let us see Matt's speed skills through COMPARISON :))

Matt's best bash result: (the only thing he seems good at) :

Round 1140:
14 2.941 -
cup_gold.gif
56.574 +25 11 11.214 - 25 SLAP!
In plain terms, that's less than 3K village grow and incapacity of reaching 60K ODA.

My best Bash result:

Round 920:
cup_gold.gif
12.154 -
cup_gold.gif
540.333 +25 - - - 25
Maxed village, 540K ODA.

And James' best bash result:

Round 1155:
cup_gold.gif
9.482 +25
cup_gold.gif
514.414 - 11 8.067 - 25 KINGS
9+K village, 514K ODA.

Judging from that, we can say at ease that James is roughly 9 times better than Matt and: (540.333 / 56.574 = 9.55 = 10 by approximation) - from this, Matt will realize that I am 10 times the player he could ever dream of being =))