Matt- Back w38 Ventures

DeletedUser

Did not really know were to post it so if its in the wrong location please just move it.

Just letting everyone out there that i know and love that i Started a new world. that being 38, just tought id let my close friends/old tribemates/some people i respect know im playing. Tought this was the best way to contact everyone. Since its hard to remember everyone.

Im forming a tribe a little later on and id love for any of you to join me. I plan on re-locating anyone who decides to join . Sw being the direction. just looking to have some fun with old friends.

Yes the world is started, we will be a semi rim tribe. but the world is still new enough to be dominted ^^. so anyone active and willing to have a blast hot me up with a PM. Till the my sexys this is matt- signing off.

(please dont spam the shit out of this thread,and if you have nothing nice to say dont say it.)

DeletedUser

troops speed slow enough so you dont have to be there allllllllllllllll the time.

Archers - Coins And lvl 10 Tech

New world-New rules-New challenge

slayer123121

Goodluck with your tribe, but we have the best world right here :)

DeletedUser

troops speed slow enough so you dont have to be there allllllllllllllll the time.

Archers - Coins And lvl 10 Tech

New world-New rules-New challenge

level 10 tech?

ive never understood that

DeletedUser

In your smithy you upgrade your troops research levels by 10 rather than 3 like in world 19

kinda. basically theres 10 lvls for all troops (except nobles of course)

you can recruit any amount of troop to lvl 10 or the max lvl.

a maxed smithy would be every troop lvl 10

DeletedUser50733

Depends if you like the challenge of having specific research for each village type.

DeletedUser

Like i said, new settings is always a nice change of pase. ive never played 2 wolrds the same ^^