Matt judges you

mattcurr

Ill be doing tribe profiles and personal profiles as I feel like it. Feel free to ask to be judged or others you want to see judged Ill start out simple with the first tribe

a838b1284bf2878bb8ba9c05d2c8a052.png

First off they have mess with the best die with the rest to start out and it's clearly not ironic. Do they really think that people will be scared away by words on a profile? And by god if I hear or read that phrase one more time my eyes might bleed out why dont they tell the one about tribal hugs verses tribal wars next.

THen not recruiting is always dumb seriously? So if a guy does so hyper magic shit today and gets 10 nobles and is 10,000 points tomorrow you're gonna be like naaa broski i would but got a hiring freeze from management you know how these things are.

DeletedUser

Oh oh oh pick me pick me!

(Not the tribe I'm in though, the profile is even worse than that.)

mattcurr

I cant find you Ill just do the next easiest person to make fun of I could find

34d72b8232c0ff68331b913c5203b439.png

I mean near naked woman with white stuff on her plus it's a cartoon. So we got two options.

IM STRAIGHT TRUST ME GUYS SEE I LOOK AT BOOBIES

Or

GUYS I GET LAID LIKE ALL THE TIME THATS WHY I WATCH SO MUCH CARTOONS WITH BOOBIES BECAUSE I LIKE GET LAID THE MOST I GOT LAID LIKE 4 TIMES LAST HALF HOUR WHILE I SNIPED 12 TRAINS CAUSE IM PRO YO.

DeletedUser

I was raised Catholic and I'm gay: I've become good at hiding :icon_cool:

(Seriously though, name's Shlomzeh. Being raised Catholic and being gay also means I'm used to judgement!)

mattcurr

I didnt think anyone would actually use their original

d90660e80827903976a6b05867121b7d.png

You're gay you're supposed to be trendy the only way you could be less trendy is if you put R2 D2 in the corner of the picture somewhere.

Epic Pandas

Matt, I would ask you to judge me, but you judge me enough as it is

DeletedUser65288

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

This is tribalwars, not tribal hugs matt

mattcurr

c07beb4180f1b81219a530e8ce545363.png

We get it you're vain, there is nothing more over done than ominously threatening images and latin by god, well actually thats about what I expect from you.

brattydreams

c07beb4180f1b81219a530e8ce545363.png

We get it you're vain, there is nothing more over done than ominously threatening images and latin by god, well actually thats about what I expect from you.

Just here trolling not on this world but there is one that is even more over done. The ascii art sword.