Matt vs Jobson: Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok, we're getting there. So I killed more troops in your raging suicides?

Good boy, no more lies k?

Ok sorry, more than 200 LC you have killed by attacking me ;)

And I have never disputed you are a turtle, I mean look at the first post of the thread

~Will~

DeletedUser

You mad you were pwned by me AGAIN Will?

So much for this "battle" every round we've been in I've owned you.

Matty. Seriously now. I know the truth hurts, but: Just by saying on the forum you own people in game while on speed actually YOU ARE BEING CONSTANTLY OWNED doesn't make you look any good.

It's time for you to become A MAN and start accepting defeats. Because by God, there are many.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Matty. Seriously now. I know the truth hurts, but: Just by saying on the forum you own people in game while on speed actually YOU ARE BEING CONSTANTLY OWNED doesn't make you look any good.

It's time for you to become A MAN and start accepting defeats. Because by God, there are many.

Amen

DeletedUser

I thought you became a MAN when you lost your virginity. 30 years still no luck Adrian, eh? :lol:

So you compensate for your lack of "manly hood" by joining the seemingly perceived "macho" army ?

How are the showers Matt?

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hmm...

So you're saying a bunch of gays conquered the world and saved this country from forced dictators?

You got a problem with Gays Will? Funny, because I bet anyone of those "Gays" could take you out. By all means humour them with your queer Ju Dit Su :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmm...

So you're saying a bunch of gays conquered the world and saved this country from forced dictators?

You got a problem with Gays Will? Funny, because I bet anyone of those "Gays" could take you out. By all means humour them with your queer Ju Dit Su :lol:

Matt,

I don't think I have ever seen someone interpret something as stupidly as you have :icon_rolleyes:

how is there any correlation between what I said, and what you said? I'm definitely not saying what you think I am saying..

God - it is like explaining a joke to a child :icon_eek:. Not everyone in the army is Gay, I'm saying you tried to booster your image and intrinsic self-worth by joining it, and all you ended up as was a whipping boy:icon_twisted:

I mean the very fact that you considered that I was referring to the army as a bunch of Gays :icon_rolleyes: just explains your A level results..

And I'm not even going to rise to your puerility about Ju jitsu, because it is a hobby, and I like it. I mean it might be worthless, but heck I would rather feel worthless from that then after Army showers... :icon_wink:

~Will~

DeletedUser

Matt,

I don't think I have ever seen someone interpret something as stupidly as you have :icon_rolleyes:
Really? You wouldn't need to look far :lol:

how is there any correlation between what I said, and what you said? I'm definitely not saying what you think I am saying..
Say what you say how you say it whenever you're saying just remember how you said it when you was spraying it so who you playing with huh huh huh?

God - it is like explaining a joke to a child :icon_eek:. Not everyone in the army is Gay, I'm saying you tried to booster your image and intrinsic self-worth by joining it, and all you ended up as was a whipping boy:icon_twisted:
All I'm saying is that you have no friends you're extremely scrawny and your own parents hate you. Sure I can say it, but that's about it. You don't know Jack Shit little Will :icon_biggrin:

I mean the very fact that you considered that I was referring to the army as a bunch of Gays :icon_rolleyes: just explains your A level results..
What 10 A*s? While you got Us. Your argument is so flawed it's just humerous to watch you try :lol:

And I'm not even going to rise to your puerility about Ju jitsu, because it is a hobby, and I like it. I mean it might be worthless, but heck I would rather feel worthless from that then after Army showers... :icon_wink:
Oh so when we get to you it's quickchangesubject :icon_cool:

I love you Will. You're like a pet.

DeletedUser

Your argument resorting to reductio adsurdum only makes you look like a bigger imbecile :)

~Will~

DeletedUser96097

Will, please, stop looking up fancy "cinnamons"! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser96097

Who doesn't? And erm....
auscultate the sound if you say it aloud. Cinnamon.... synonym.​

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dear god, was I in charge when this came around? How on Earth did I let this conversation go so far? I'm locking it before you make me look incompetent

Status
Not open for further replies.