Matt vs Jobson: Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser98642

Wow. You all take yourselves on speed way too seriously. It's good to see some friendly competition but once it reaches points like this is becomes boring and once it reaches RL some of you must have some serious insecurities. How about you actually all stop arguing and instead just play what it is supposed to be. A GAME! I mean i understand the competition part and I think it is good that the Speed games have such a high level of competition but some of you take yourselves and speed way too seriously :)

DeletedUser

You're a nobody. You aint gonnah destroy anything :lol:

Delusional

I'm sad you ignored the rest of my post, but hey, that's you.

In that link I do not say that I am in your sights either. Search harder or try not to be a complete tool

DeletedUser

Ok Will, dis will be my last post to you.

• You have no respect from any decent player I've spoken too. You're like a parasite sucking off players for their wins desperately trying to build some reputation for itself.
  • You were my lapdog. Huh, think my teaming with Luke was bad? Will here desperately tried to get my attention through random flames to Jobson to asking me out on a date. He even said I was his best friend.
  • You are not big. You are not smart. You are a very small insignificant boy, and you have no credibility to suggest otherwise and you're kidding yourself if you could scare me in anyway or form. Yes I'm talking about your stupid RL threats BOY.
  • You have no friends.
  • You are not good at this game. I've been shown your "tips" your "teaching" and I laughed my ass off.
  • You are the strangest little thing I have ever seen.

The sooner you get that into your head the better. However, I will continue showing our last skype chat to future speed players I meet as an example as how NOT to behave. :lol:

Ty for the laughs kid.

Ok I have time now

1. It is weird because these "decent" players you may have spoken of gave me higher ratings than you on the whole in the rate the player above thread. And I mean if we are going to follow this up, there was an interesting conversation Taras had with Nauzhror about how awful a player and a leader you are. Nauzhror is a decent player. You are not. It is funny because respected players like Adrian, Jobson, Taras etc think you are genuinely awful, you are an abhorrent teamer and have no right to criticize others ability...Hypocrisy ;)

Furthermore - Leeching of people? Luke is the only reason your account stays afloat, and his cunning stops you getting rimmed, or of course having big bad Sam to protect you. ;)

2. Lapdog? Fair enough I will take that, I was new to the speed server and thought I would go and help someone in dire need. I mean you are always getting abused on the forums and heck you seemed like a nice guy. So That is fair enough. I even called you my best TW buddy, no denying that. Asking you out for a date? No, that is when your argument resorts into a childish unstructured one. You were my best TW mate, but don't make up lies about me saying you were my mate.

3. I am quite big, 6ft 1inches to be precise, I am relatively smart, I mean my grades were a hell of a lot better than yours. Lets talk about credibility Mr skype conversation forger, Mr paying people to take Adrian down then lying about it. Lying about getting rimmed by Adrian and James, stealing people's Premium points.. Yeah lets talk about credibility. I was not intending to scare you, ask Adam. I am going to Liverpool VS Fulham in April and thought I might pop round to prove all about me true ;)

Insignificant, coming from the person who has failed in all other aspects of life (A levels) and has joined the army for a last resort as you have nothing going on for you. Yeah I am insignificant ;)

4. No friends. That is weird, because I don't have time to play this game because I am with them usually. I mean I probably should not even reply to this pathetic mail, as Im comfortable with myself. I mean, are you so popular spending most hours of the day glued in front of this thing. Let's be honest Matt, you build up a huge Internet facade, but it is just boring after a while, we all can see right through you.

5. I guarantee you I am better than you. You nobled me when I had been rimmed due to unfortunate circumstances. Dont delude yourself. I mean if you were good at this game you would not have good players thinking you are awful no?

6. Yeah that picture was quite funny, I just found the weirdest one and gave it to you. However is it not a bit weird that you demand to see everyone, hear there voice. Sounds like you are trying to develop friendships online to compensate for your lack of social normality. I mean you think you are some sort of gangsta blaring out Eminem when you play this game.

Yeah I am now spent. We have clearly stated where we lie and that is all,

~Will~

DeletedUser

Now go ask for a bone from Matt before he throws it to Luke...))

drluke95

We've never fought :p you normally just suicide before we do xD or we're working together. we'll fight one day for lulz.

Remember when we had a "1vs1"? :D you backtimmed my lc but was 2 secs before my attack :D, and then i hit all your troops :D

DeletedUser

Matt > Speedy > Luke > Will > Cornish

Funny thing is, no one values your opinion, where as Adrian is known as a good player. Speedy you are not better than Luke, Luke is Better than Matt, Im better than Matt. Luke is good, only time we fought was when he was a noob so no judgments there.

Adrian had it right. Though Luke is better than Cornish. ;)

DeletedUser

Funny thing is, no one values your opinion, where as Adrian is known as a good player. Speedy you are not better than Luke, Luke is Better than Matt, Im better than Matt. Luke is good, only time we fought was when he was a noob so no judgments there.

Adrian had it right. Though Luke is better than Cornish. ;)

Then if nobody values my opinion why comment on it? ;)

DeletedUser

Then if nobody values my opinion why comment on it? ;)

Cos I love you :icon_eek:, and I dont want you to crash in flames and get it from some1 else.

(But seriously it is annoying having trolls here who wont shut up and there is no need for them to comment as they are a well known noob)

DeletedUser

Cos I love you :icon_eek:, and I dont want you to crash in flames and get it from some1 else.

(But seriously it is annoying having trolls here who wont shut up and there is no need for them to comment as they are a well known noob)

Pretty much covers alot of peoples opinions of you in your quote.. :?

DeletedUser

118873087_hypocrisy_xlarge.jpeg

DeletedUser

Yo silly. I'm surprised you still show up after getting your behind kicked on speed while you were in the shower =))

DeletedUser

In the shower? I was in the bath and as far as I can see we came first.

Status
Not open for further replies.