Matt, We all love you :p

DeletedUser

It's really funny that people follow you to the end of the world, yet you have proven time and again your selfishness. Anyone who will lay themselves down for you is a meat shield.....<words left excluded>

I have seen that you are willing to say and do anything in order to win. It is now my mission on W60 to make sure that your deceitful (hehe) ways are going to cause your demise. Good luck to the wicked for they are the ones who need it

~ Bunz

DeletedUser

If you look hard enough you may be able to find me.....until then, all the people who need to know, know :p

DeletedUser

Is this about Km? Because there is like a billion (maybe a slight exaggeration) Matt's and i is confused.
Either way, id happily be a meat shield for Km <3

Last edited by a moderator:

King Matt II

I'm going to assume this is directed at me even though it doesn't exactly fit me.

Selfishness? I sent 90% of my D to our front line, in one case I was the only person who sent D to an entire player when several other people should've sent. I spared all my available nukes against LSD knowing that at my distance and being the duke of Escape they would draw a lot of support and be stacked, but I sent them anyway to draw support from others. Being selfish is out of the question, I have even opted out of receiving any more internals, except extreme cases such as moving to a front or them being embedded in my cluster.

And saying anything to win? Not really. LSD would have fallen either way, all I did was speed that process up. I gave the people who I know helped as much as they could against us an invite, because they deserve it. What I did was help them see that their tribe was doomed, and that their leader was a backstabber. They would have found this out eventually - but better sooner rather than later? I sold Morpeth out because he didn't help LSD, he orchestrated their downfall for his own gain.

I have no idea who you are (I assume you're assuming I do, though), and I'm going to guess you're just trolling. So bravo, you got a response out of me!

DeletedUser91782

I'm going to assume this is directed at me even though it doesn't exactly fit me.

Selfishness? I sent 90% of my D to our front line, in one case I was the only person who sent D to an entire player when several other people should've sent. I spared all my available nukes against LSD knowing that at my distance and being the duke of Escape they would draw a lot of support and be stacked, but I sent them anyway to draw support from others. Being selfish is out of the question, I have even opted out of receiving any more internals, except extreme cases such as moving to a front or them being embedded in my cluster.

And saying anything to win? Not really. LSD would have fallen either way, all I did was speed that process up. I gave the people who I know helped as much as they could against us an invite, because they deserve it. What I did was help them see that their tribe was doomed, and that their leader was a backstabber. They would have found this out eventually - but better sooner rather than later? I sold Morpeth out because he didn't help LSD, he orchestrated their downfall for his own gain.

I have no idea who you are (I assume you're assuming I do, though), and I'm going to guess you're just trolling. So bravo, you got a response out of me!

Probably wasnt aimed at you, maybe another matt, cause we all wub you Matteh <3 :icon_wink:

Just a guess though

DeletedUser

It's really funny that people follow you to the end of the world, yet you have proven time and again your selfishness. Anyone who will lay themselves down for you is a meat shield.....<words left excluded>

I have seen that you are willing to say and do anything in order to win. It is now my mission on W60 to make sure that your deceitful (hehe) ways are going to cause your demise. Good luck to the wicked for they are the ones who need it

~ Bunz

So hes doing his job basically.