Mattypoole... :(

DeletedUser

He dropped the account to sit Adrian.15 account and play that. Although I believe you can find him on skype :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

He's never on his skype anymore, I always find him on msn so try there.

DeletedUser

I found Matty on Facebook and he seems pretty active on htere, always posting weird and wonderful stuff lol

DeletedUser

I found Matty on Facebook and he seems pretty active on htere, always posting weird and wonderful stuff lol

Lol, reminds me when me and a few other TW mates FB spam bombed another TW'ers profile.
The amount of emails he had to his hotmail account was just crazy :p

Though in all honest, w20 seems to be quickly ending. I wouldn't be surprised if he quit for good :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47445

Wouldnt surprise most anyone else. This world is boring.

Btw dwarv, Though in all honest, w20 seems to be quickly.

Whats the ending to that sentace?

DeletedUser

Ending - I posted it then lost internet connection when I went to click "edit" =/

DeletedUser

Lol, reminds me when me and a few other TW mates FB spam bombed another TW'ers profile.
The amount of emails he had to his hotmail account was just crazy :p

Though in all honest, w20 seems to be quickly ending. I wouldn't be surprised if he quit for good :(

Hehehe some friends and I did that ages ago on an application called Fight Club, its was funny, they tried to get me back but I have email notifications turned off lol

Yeah W20 is dying slowly, only a few decent players left, the rest of us are just buying time lol

DeletedUser

Guys, try not to turn this into an argument.
Whether he's "good or crap" doesn't matter. It's quite pointless arguing when the players already left the game and it's just classed as spam.

DeletedUser

hey guys n gals :icon_biggrin:

Apologies for dropping off the face of the earth, but there's some stuff in my life that's been going for a while that has come to a head, it's prety full on atm and probably will be for a little while to come (in fact it's about to go up a notch whether I want it to or not).

Thanks to the Fear?! & AOS guys for their patience and letting me use Adrian, unfortunately I didn't do much with it, but it sounds like it is in good hands now. :icon_razz:

I hope you're all well, the thing i really miss is the people ":)

Definitely want to get back into playing tw again one day once I get the heavy stuff in my life sorted/under control, and in the meantime I will stay in touch with all you wonderful people I've befriended while playing this game, thanks for everything guys I really value those friendships too.

A big thanks to Drawv, you're a good guy, and you were very patient with people like myself who tend to be a pain to moderate in forums at times. You are by far the best mod I've ever dealt with, and it is a reflectionof what a good guy you are generally.

Also, thanks to Guyver, Non (thanks for thinking of me, been meaning to pull the finger out and say hi and see how life is *mwah* ":p), Cale, Shak, Hefty, Leg, TG and everyone else (the list goes on [and on], there are a lot of people I have a great deal of time and admiration for, love ya guys! ":)). You kept me coming back to the game long after I would have quit, and I hope to be friends with you for a long time to come.

Take care world 20 and thanks for everything, this is literally the best bunch of people I've known from any world, or game for that matter (literally not exaggerating at all).

Some of my friends here have my details, so feel free to add me to facebook/msn etc ":)

P.S. I know you've been saying stuff to others about me Chad, probably worth making sure you are something more than just an under achiever yourself before taking shots at others.

P.P.S. Also, a special thanks to Berry. He gave me in to AOS when almost no one else wanted to know me, ad entrusted me with Adrian.15 at the time. It really ticked me off how a lot of people bag'd him out and tried to suggest he left simply because of a dummy spit.

That is total and utter garbage.

Berry does a lot of humanitarian work, and the tragedy in Haiti has had his attention more recently. He is literally one of the nicest people you'll ever meet in game, and deserves more than the crap I've heard people talk about him in the forums.

P.P.P.S. Guyver is still > *

P.P.P.P.S. Android FTW *looks adoringly at phone*

Last edited by a moderator: