Mattypoole... :(

DeletedUser

for what, again? I forget what exactly he did... mint coins?

As opposed to munching barbs and trying to weasel out of attacking other players? Hrmmm *cough*

That's the funny thing Chad, I remember (whilst in AOS) you trying to get out of attacking other players because you were too small, and lobbying hard to go after barbs instead (I knew semi active players that had more of a go than you ever did), makes it very hard to take seriously your commentary on the skills of others.

nice to see you matty, thanks for everthing! :icon_biggrin:

heya Adrian! :icon_biggrin:

Thanks heaps for putting your trust in me at the time mate and I do genuinely apologise that I never really did the account justice, is great to bump into you again here too BTW buddy ":)

Sorry, double post by me FTL *ducks* lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

heya Adrian! :icon_biggrin:

Thanks heaps for putting your trust in me at the time mate and I do genuinely apologise that I never really did the account justice, is great to bump into you again here too BTW buddy ":)

Sorry, double post by me FTL *ducks* lol

Hey, what you did doesnt sound like much. but minting coins for 4 months made one hell of a difference :)

thanks to you, i just got vill number 1000 last night :)

DeletedUser

Hey, what you did doesnt sound like much. but minting coins for 4 months made one hell of a difference :)

thanks to you, i just got vill number 1000 last night :)

hehe nps my pleasure my friend ":)

When it got to the point where I wasn't doing much and I realised would be struggling with my activity, I figured the least I could do was to try and keep the coins churning in case I got active again or more likely someone else grabbed it and go it kicking again.

DeletedUser

haha lawlz *looks for crazy Guyver msn emote*

I started playing Starcraft 2 beta today but had to stop, the crack factor for me with that game is seriously worse than wow..

DeletedUser

You should do what everyone else that doesn't want to become addicted does then, sit around and eating potato chips while watching the gameplay clips on youtube.

DeletedUser

You should do what everyone else that doesn't want to become addicted does then, sit around and eating potato chips while watching the gameplay clips on youtube.

You just summed up my life, lest masturbation + potato chips.

DeletedUser

haha lol +1, but just lest potato chips :icon_eek:

That was pretty sig worthy :lol:

Nah I like potato chips... Not so much masturbation tho :icon_eek:

This is way out of my comfort zone :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

That was pretty sig worthy :lol:

haha lol thanks Non ":)

Nah I like potato chips... Not so much masturbation tho :icon_eek:

This is way out of my comfort zone :icon_confused:

lol yeah sorry no offence meant :icon_smile:, but I guess between Guyver & I this conversation was destined to go south quickly :lol: