Mattypoole... :(

DeletedUser

Nah I like potato chips... Not so much masturbation tho :icon_eek:

well, if you don't like masturbation, then you are probably doing it wrong (hint, don't use sand paper).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, dirty....when you're associated with matty and I you're never clean.

[SPOIL]
masturbation-masturbation-demotivational-poster-1212138402.jpg
[/SPOIL]

rich26ca

hey mat i have your info i'll mail ya soon...

darw is the best mod in TW

and berry is one of the nicest people i have ever met.... hope he is doing well as i would love to talk to him again....

DeletedUser62954

and berry is one of the nicest people i have ever met.... hope he is doing well as i would love to talk to him again....
are you talking about berryham wallace?

rich26ca

yes i was i just called him berry. didn't know him that well till my last few months on w20 but enjoyed talking with him and playing with him.

DeletedUser62954

yeah, he's easy to talk to and also nice to play with :) ... it's just too bad he's often too busy to do stuff with his account. lol i remember having asked him to do stuff in his area, but the OPs were always postponed or aborted since he was busy with RL. :(

DeletedUser

darw is the best mod in TW

heya Rich

No probs mate, and apols I didn't reply to some mails you sent me a little while back, it was around the same time I dropped out of contact for a while.

It's interesting to hear what you think of Berry mate, I don't think there'd be a single person in world 20 who really knew Berry who didn't think very highly of him.