May 2020 | GFX Contest

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Dear Players,

For this months contest we are looking for the graphical masterminds of these forums!
We are looking for a self-made In-game Personal Coat Of Arms (COA) or a Tribe Coat Of Arms (TCOA).

Please note that the forum rules still apply. Per forum account we allow 3 submissions total.
However, each person can only win once.

The sizes of the COA's are as followed:
In-game:
Personal Coat Of Arms (COA): 240 x 180 pixels or 270 x 180 pixels
Tribe Coat Of Arms (TCOA): 300 x 200 pixels

Rules

The submission must be self-made and can't be stolen and/or copied, any submissions posted that are stolen won't count and the post may be deleted.
It can either be a Personal Coat of Arms or a Tribal Coat Of Arms. Both are accepted and share the same prizepool!
COA's made in the past by yourself are not allowed. We are looking for something newly created after this post.
Do not use copyrighted materials of any kind in your submission.

Sign-ups close 08/06/2020, any entries after this date will not count. The winners, as chosen by the Tribal Wars team, will be revealed after this date.

You can discuss entries in here.

Prizes:
1st place 600 premium points + dedicated Facebook post showing your creation
2nd place 400 premium points
3rd place 200 premium points

We are looking forward to your feedback, which you can leave in this thread.

Your Tribal Wars Team​

Last edited:

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The good old Saint Laurent pic

162693_large.jpg

Come on guys, i am sure there are som good artists around here ! Maybe even better than Simon :D

Reaction score
I attached my submissions (240 x 180 or 180 x 240) but put the links to the full images below

Submission #1
Captain Silly Wabbit
(With permission from artist Rebecca LaFrance)

Submission #2
Prodigy

Submission #3
Piri

Attachments

• Captain Silly Wabbit Submission.png
    Captain Silly Wabbit Submission.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Piri Submission.png
    Piri Submission.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Prodigy Submission.png
    Prodigy Submission.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
Ok, as Captain Silly Wabbit is apparently submitted against the rules (Sorry), I'll submit "Adara"

Re-Submission #1
Adara

Attachments

• Adara Submission.jpg
    Adara Submission.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 20
Reaction score
I got linked to this contest by a .net designer thats involved in the .nl graphics forum, Id love to send in three of my pieces but the dutch PCOA sizes are diffrent from the ones mentioned here. Is it a must to use those sized or could we bend the rules a bit? :p There are a few more dutch designers who would join for sure.

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
I got linked to this contest by a .net designer thats involved in the .nl graphics forum, Id love to send in three of my pieces but the dutch PCOA sizes are diffrent from the ones mentioned here. Is it a must to use those sized or could we bend the rules a bit? :p There are a few more dutch designers who would join for sure.

Hello, I forgot they changed size to 270x180 on NL. Just went there to check. Yes we do allow it and I edited the initial post, thanks for bringing it up.
Feel free to pass it on to your other dutch friends. And good luck! ;)

Regards,
General Iroh

Reaction score
Submission #1
A GIF, My most recent pic i made for Noire, wich he didnt like and didnt want to use so i copped it myself.
vAraLri.gif

Submission #2
Quarantastics, A Quarantine world account. I loved how the corwn edit worked out perfect.
0ceqzoj.png

Submission #3
Made this one as a submission for the chrismas contest on .nl and used it myself on the Classic played at that time. Makeing the TW scout into santa was a fun piece.
KFZS83m.png

Every wallpaper used is non copyrighted and free on wallpaper sites.

Last edited:

Kyohatsu.

Reaction score
Kyohatsu COA. Text with lightning effect, edited with Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 and Blinking eyes.

Coat of arms Kyohatsu.gif

Deleted User - 848884717

I took my name from the legend and freedom fighter Wilhelm Tell.
He saved everyone with his bow and arrow.
So I made a COA that should represent what he was fighting for and with.

(Im not from Switzerland myself).

Wilhelm Tell COA.png