May 2020 | W112 Cluster Contest Thread

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dear Players,

For this months contest we thought we'd run the cluster contest again as it seem well received in before.

The concept behind the contest for this month is to allow you the players to show off your clusters!

What is a cluster?

A cluster is a term used in game for the spread of your villages across the world.

How can I show off my cluster?

Here is an example,

en104

How was the example created?

Simply head over to twstats and go to the map tool such as; https://www.twstats.com/en112/index.php?page=map

What are the contest requirements?

• Your entry must make use of the spoilers feature when submiting your entry.
  • The image needs to be made by using this https://www.twstats.com/en112/index.php?page=map website
  • Your own cluster should be in yellow and clearly visible, the cluster of your tribe in blue and your enemies in red. Marking other players/tribes is allowed but not required.
  • Zoom level should be on 250% and your entire cluster should be visible.
  • You should select "markers only" and have the background black.
  • You should mention your account name in your submission post.
  • It is allowed to edit the image, to come up with a creative shape your cluster resembles. Please note that if you choose to do this, you also have to provide an unedited image of the cluster.
Once you have finished creating the image, you can post it below. It would be nice if you could provide a brief explanation to go with the image (e.g. which shape your cluster resembles, if you're happy about your cluster, how you wish to improve it, etc.). This is not obligatory, however does add a nice touch to your submission.

Sign-ups close 27th May 2020, any entries after this date will not count. The winners will be announced after this date.

You can discuss entries in this topic.

Prizes:
1st place 300 pp
2nd place 200 pp
3rd place 100 pp

We are looking forward to your feedback, which you can leave in this thread.

Your Tribal Wars Team

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Nice frontline account. Started in the white square and once the wars we currently have developped (red), started acquiring a backline closing out the vertical border first as we had a gap before turning inwards.

Pretty nicely clustered, not too spread.

7a4b3fb97fad4ec768dde096afc20c2a.png

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I've done this one my mobile, so it may look rubbish.

en112

The sausages on the left are some of the oldest, most mature sausages in the world. Think more like salami or chorizo. These are delivered meticulously in fine slices to our friends in the east.

The northern sausages are chock full of northen charm and angry viking axes. Which will naturally lead you to wonder whether the vikings ever actually ate sausages. Mystery, intrigue and raw aggression are local gifts for our eastern friends.

And finally, my Eastern Sausage. The One Sausage to Rule Them All. Forged in the fires of a disposable barbeque, I poured onto it all my malice and BBQ sauce and filled it venom and peppercorn. The one sausage all other sausages aspire to be.

I'm hungry now. I'm going to easter a cluster of sausages.

DeletedUser124168

Nobled by the Jhezz amalgamation, I have made my home the SE Rim and now I work my way very slowly back up to the tentacled assimilator In hopes of one day being reunited with my original spawn village.
This rim is a maximum growth minimum effort rim and I like it.

There's a Cicada in-between me and them but I'll get there eventually. :eek:

Untitled.png

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
en112.png
1590516893785.png
oZZZXo in game :p
Idk if its just me, but that sure looks like either the map for the United states, or the United arab emirates ;)

Also, I know its not the point of the contest, but if you look at ally/enemy cluster, it all looks like a smurf with red hair and a mostash that or one of those roman hats... creepingly so.

Ozzzxo

Reaction score
With that yellow to the right of batman, it looks like batman is holding a glass of wine. Lol.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can announce that the winners of the contest for are:

W112:

1st Place - @Celaethon (300pp)
2nd Place - @General Iroh (200pp)
3rd Place - @One Last Shot... (100pp)

Congratulations to the above! All your submissions were appreciated and we fully enjoyed seeing them!

To collect your prize please pm @Jirki88 with the in-game account you'd like to receive the premium points on.

To see the rest of the winners please visit this thread.​

Last edited: