Mayhem: Story of the Snake

DeletedUser

A Long Sneaky Production. Hiss.....

This is a story which will include friendship, falling out, betrayal, and the turmoil of W71. That, and my transformation into a snake. Be wary young reader, it is a dangerous pit, filled with evil, tread here carefully.

I joined W71 as a solo account just to goof off and have fun. Alas, would I know now how wrong I was. Well I was slowly growing my one village when I contacted Crim about joining Contra. Unfortunately I was in a bad location and would be isolated. I ignored this and went ahead, seeking to join a tribe with some experience and some recognizable names. As the world went on I realized Contra was not the tribe for me. I disagreed with a few things leadership was doing and isolated as I was I just drained tribal support and was helping no one. I decided to leave. I thought before that I would just fight it out until I was gone and quit, but nah too much time was put in to the account.

How differently the world might have been if I had quit though, makes you wonder... Anyway, being the right choice or not, it was made. In a few weeks I was part of NS council, we did well at first, but I was addicted to the recruit button, It was a drug and I couldn't stop!!! I was insatiable, but also looking for blood in any war I could find. We started warring on all fronts in NS and it was slowly draining me strength. At one point I had ten sits. I overreached, trying to squeeze the whole world into my palm and shaking it like a magic eight ball. The eight ball said no, and I was doomed! I was so scared, the world is falling apart, the Universe is coming after me, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Oh look, Casually Gaming wants to chat. So the talks began, and a few members said they would come over. I knew it was a risk, but I was blinded by my insatiable lust for recruitment. It had become part of me, entwined around me like a snake.... This snake went to sleep in the nice, warm, luscious sun, and lo and behold NS was gone. I was disenhearted, I had failed my tribe. I slithered away to my my hole to think... I fought and fought, but my former members unleashed their rage and nukes after nukes rained down. Nobles after nobles I killed, but alas. They had recruited the mongoose, and they got me. Slowly I was diminished and I gave my villages to Khan. Oh the irony when Contra recruited my close friend Captain Noble. Let the mass recruit begin!!! Along with Lord Pinder and Twinto94, slowly we will eat Contra from the inside. I shed my bad snakeskin and became anew, wiser, faster, stronger. I was ready to squeeze the world! I spread propaganda, leaked info, and soon they began to be annoyed...

Yes I am haunting the area, I never go away. Oh no, what's this. Turkmenbeyi has left. Soon the Khan east would surge forward and move in on Contra. Step 2 is complete. What's this? Venus declares? Step 3 complete. (This I predicted, not actually had a hand in). Another cog fals into place. As we leave, Contra is ripped in half, never will they become something to win with. They may stay on, but their time is over.My mission of tearing Contra in half is complete. I'm avenged and now the Ronin has fulfilled his purpose. No snake left behind.

To illustrate the infiltration I give you this~

Every Who down in Whoville liked recruiting ex-NS a lot, but Mayhem, who lived just north of Whoville - did not. Mayhem hated Contra - the whole Contra-being. Now, please don't ask why; everyone knows the reason. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. Or it could be that his head wasn't screwed on just right. But I think that the most likely reason of all... may have been that his heart was two sizes too small. But, whatever the reason, his heart or his shoes, he stood there hating the Whos. Staring down from his cave, with a sour grinchy frown, at the warm, lighted windows below in their town. For he knew that every Who down in Whoville beneath was busy now, hanging a holly who wreath.

Mayhem could not stand the noises. They plotted and plotted, but all the plans were faulted. Suddenly, Mayhem stood up grinchily humming, for their new plan was cunning.

Mayhem: All I need is a spy

Mayhem looked around, but since spies are scarce, there was none to be found. Did that stop Mayhem? Ha! Mayhem simply said...

Mayhem: If I can't find a spy, i'll make one instead.

So he took himself, and took some black thread, and tied a big sign around his head.

It was as easy as that, the bait had a bite, and Crim had sent an invite.

It was a success, as the member found his way into Whoville according to plan. He had to wait and plan till the time was right. It was longer than he wanted, but for his revenge no time was too long;)

All their windows were dark. No one knew I had been there. All the Whos were all dreaming sweet dreams without care... when he came to the first little house on the square.

Khan was stop number 1!

And then they just kept on coming!!

Venus declares!

They're finding out now that Contra is screwed! They're just waking up, I know just what they'll do. Their mouths will hang open a minute or two, then the Whos down in Whoville will all cry, "Boo Hoo."

Long Live Mayhem!!

Theme song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v1zuIYNoFw

I have become a complete snake!! I am crazy, I am psychotic!! I'm coming to Squeeze YOU!

Credits:

Producer- Mayhem

Extras-
Duke, Lord Pinder, Twinto94, Khan, Venus

DeletedUser107718

10/10 PnP.

Last edited by a moderator:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[1/28/2014 10:49:15 AM] crimsoni: (SOMEBODY END IT WITH A GOOD INSULT)
[1/28/2014 10:49:45 AM] crimsoni: crimsoni sighes
[1/28/2014 10:50:01 AM] Max Simpson: Lmao
[1/28/2014 10:50:09 AM] mar71n: I am too old to exchange curse words
[1/28/2014 10:50:09 AM] Curious George: Bryan why did your gf leave you? Ereptile Disfunction. (facepalm)

LikaSombodeee

I didn't read all that shit. I just wanna say I'm pretty disapointed. I came to this server looking for a good game, 99% I saw was hugging, cowards and traitors.

This server sucks.

DeletedUser

Hate me or love me, but I've done more to shape this world than any other without hardly using any troops. "Am I a Psycho"?

Godlife

Just merge into Venus with Khan as allies,and end this world.Probably one of the worst ones for .net i guess..

Bo-John-bo

This world sucks, what happened to loyalty and respect? I'm bloody glad I'm in w2v. At least I know they ain't going to shit on me :lol:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You really haven't. You took over an account in Contra, preceded to spy then left said tribe with others. You're no more significant to this world than Ddog was/is. :lol:

The people behind the dismantling of Music/-NS- to name a few have shaped this world more than you. Not that taking credit for any of this is impressive. All you've done is put Venus in a stronger position.
Let him have his moment.

Bryan, we all respect you for being able to dismantle an already dead Contra. The diplomatic skills it must have taken to convince Venus to attack the only viable tribe, and thus unite them with Khan. The amount of sheer patience it took to not reveal this mastermind plan that we all knew about for weeks, but unfortunately it was out of our control and there was not much anyone could do. It had us constricted, and the more we fought, the more we lost.

DeletedUser

I just revitalized NS. And for all about hugging and shit. If you go back, I always said I would bring down Contra, that was really my only goal after they dismissed people. All it accomplished them was to delay inevitable, all people from NS who are dedicated to game are still here. Some with me, some in Venus, Some in Khan.

But I seem to be getting a lot of rage mails from Contra so it was worth it, apparently not that dead.

And yeah Crim, squeeze theory. Exactly correct. Harder you try, more we squeeze.

As for Venus in a stronger position, do I care? No. My closest friend is in there Chris, I care not much for other politics of the world, just eating Contra.

Last edited by a moderator:

Godlife

I just revitalized NS. And for all about hugging and shit. If you go back, I always said I would bring down Contra, that was really my only goal after they dismissed people. All it accomplished them was to delay inevitable, all people from NS who are dedicated to game are still here. Some with me, some in Venus, Some in Khan.

But I seem to be getting a lot of rage mails from Contra so it was worth it, apparently not that dead.

And yeah Crim, squeeze theory. Exactly correct. Harder you try, more we squeeze.

As for Venus in a stronger position, do I care? No. My closest friend is in there Chris, I care not much for other politics of the world, just eating Contra.
And some should quit if they respect themselves :)

DeletedUser

Let him have his moment.

Bryan, we all respect you for being able to dismantle an already dead Contra. The diplomatic skills it must have taken to convince Venus to attack the only viable tribe, and thus unite them with Khan. The amount of sheer patience it took to not reveal this mastermind plan that we all knew about for weeks, but unfortunately it was out of our control and there was not much anyone could do. It had us constricted, and the more we fought, the more we lost.

I completely agree, we should have done this ages ago! I've been so bored! It was obvious from mails shared and war stats what was going on (as you said) And btw, I love how your villages are the only ones with defense, I think someone was a bit greedy with the support sending.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I completely agree, we should have done this ages ago! I've been so bored! It was obvious from mails shared and war stats what was going on (as you said) And btw, I love how your villages are the only ones with defense, I think someone was a bit greedy with the support sending.
Don't talk anymore kid.

DeletedUser

Yeah it was kinda obvious towards the end, plus I kept dropping hints. I was sure ya'll knew a lot of it.