Mayhem: Story of the Snake

DeletedUser

So to sum up, Mayhem. joined Contra, then left and got nobled by Contra members, so he became a duke in a tribe (NS) to take them down, then failed again. He then got some spies in Contra and they gave Contras enemy's information, all this time Contra are still at war with the rank #1. Venus start winning the war, the spies leave, and Mayhem. takes credit when all he did was fall again and again. All credit for Contra falling apart really goes to Venus, who are now getting it handed it to by W2V.

All Mayhem did that worked was use spies, and that is hardly original.

Still, 10/10 PnP.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Then you just made my whole point, we as a north cluster held up since the beginning of the world against huge enemies, bear paws and many can attest that, long before you joined venus or it was created. And we fought like crazy and it was insanely fun. Until the hugging started.

As for Shaundk, you weren't even in this world when we were fighting as 8 players 2 full tribes. Don't patronize me about war stats and useless players. Seriously dude, you are starting to compete with Ripfin with your imbecilic logic.

I never made any of your points, i defended my self when you hit at my account that is all. I said nothing about your past, only about your effort in venus that has been next to non existent.

you are starting to compete with Ripfin with your imbecilic logic.

Irony at its finest.

DeletedUser

I never made any of your points, i defended my self when you hit at my account that is all. I said nothing about your past, only about your effort in venus that has been next to non existent.

Irony at its finest.

And implying that venus actually led any war worth mentioning?
Let me get this straight, every war venus led, ended up by recruiting the top players and the disband of the tribe, am i wrong?

Gog tribe, which i had anw the 3rd highest ODA and ODD in it, their biggest members were recruited and thats it.
Contra war, 1 account was broken from their end, "Raven" thats it, he was inactive, how is the war ending? the plan the venus had all the way, to recruit their players and end them.

What other wars are to mention? Am i missing anything? 1 war, Gog tribe, had high stats and conquers in it. Contra war, which is not even in my K, my D talk to itself alone?

You call these wars? how pathetic is that to call these wars? No one is fighting except 2 accounts or 3 max.
The good wars happened in the beg of this world, nothing else, its all about hugging now, so stop talking about non existent effort, my efforts and my northern friends ones in this world since the beg till now, exceeds by far yours. We don't need to show it, what we did was more than enough to prove it, by the time you were growing on inactives, we were 8 players in Wait! tribe fighting in the middle of 2 huge enemies made of 120 players.

And the reason why you were never attacked is because of the new recruits always taken in front of you lol. Doesn't need a genius to figure that out.
Indeed, Irony at its best.

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And implying that venus actually led any war worth mentioning?
Let me get this straight, every war venus led, ended up by recruiting the top players and the disband of the tribe, am i wrong?

Nothing to do with anything i said.

Gog tribe, which i had anw the 3rd highest ODA and ODD in it, their biggest members were recruited and thats it.
Contra war, 1 account was broken from their end, "Raven" thats it, he was inactive, how is the war ending? the plan the venus had all the way, to recruit their players and end them.

You was rank 12 for ODA and 20 for ODD in that war against uranus (gog tribe 1) not registered against nV (gog tribe 2), i can post the stats for you if you like?

Shadow and hitmen was also taken out, but i say it again, nothing to do with anything i have said all i have done is defend my own account.

What other wars are to mention? Am i missing anything? 1 war, Gog tribe, had high stats and conquers in it. Contra war, which is not even in my K, my D talk to itself alone?

You had 9 caps, not really anything to shout about i had 24 and i don't think thats really anything to shout about.

You call these wars? how pathetic is that to call these wars? No one is fighting except 2 accounts or 3 max.

You say this while your account done very little.

The good wars happened in the beg of this world, nothing else, its all about hugging now, so stop talking about non existent effort, my efforts and my northern friends ones in this world since the beg till now, exceeds by far yours. We don't need to show it, what we did was more than enough to prove it, by the time you were growing on inactives, we we 8 players in Wait! tribe fighting in the middle of 2 huge enemies made of 120 players.

Again still got nothing to do with any of my points, the only reason this was brought up is you like to boost your own ego.
But i will play along, personally i don't think Wait! did anything special sure they got hit by some big tribes but never lasted very long before joining bAd. Then never lasted very long before leaving bAd

*waits for a reply on how its more than i have done start up despite the fact i am not claiming to have done anything special while you have*

And the reason why you were never attacked is because of the new recruits always taken in front of you lol. Doesn't need a genius to figure that out.

Suiside kings is a recent recruit, only other front in venus i have been on is uranus and they never hit me, again..... Not my fault.

Indeed, Irony at its best.

Glad you agree

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Pinder is claiming his "eliteness" now and how he will rim us by being shady to the very people who saved his account. A true disappointment.

We knew captain noble acc was up to something it was obvious, you waited far to long and the effects of your actions have done less damage than you intended.

DeletedUser

Nothing to do with anything i said.

You was rank 12 for ODA and 20 for ODD in that war against uranus (gog tribe 1) not registered against nV (gog tribe 2), i can post the stats for you if you like?

Shadow and hitmen was also taken out, but i say it again, nothing to do with anything i have said all i have done is defend my own account.

You had 9 caps, not really anything to shout about i had 24 and i don't think thats really anything to shout about.

You say this while your account done very little.

Again still got nothing to do with any of my points, the only reason this was brought up is you like to boost your own ego.
But i will play along, personally i don't think Wait! did anything special sure they got hit by some big tribes but never lasted very long before joining bAd. Then never lasted very long before leaving bAd

*waits for a reply on how its more than i have done start up despite the fact i am not claiming to have done anything special while you have*

Suiside kings is a recent recruit, only other front in venus i have been on is uranus and they never hit me, again..... Not my fault.

You are comparing your caps to mine, when you twice my size after eating all the free villages you got? Kudos to that.
So talking about ODA and ODD, at least Uranus oped me and i didn't request 1 single D from the tribe and i defended alone against the ODD i gained from it, and its pretty much big since you have stats.
You haven't got any single incoming from Contra, uranus, Gotr and w2v. Which is hilarious if you ask me. 4 front wars and 0 incomings, goddamn you must be that scary.
And since you are really defending ripple effect account, isn't why it you recruited him, to have someone to help you and be on your front, isn't that what was mentioned in the chat?

Boost my own ego? Who gives a shit, i hit delete when i was part of a most possible winning tribe, thats how much i care.
All you keep repeating is that i've done little, such a ridiculous way to defend yourself. Bravo, you didn't do anything. And that is not the point.

I have stated facts about a tribe and about inactive accounts and you turned the whole convo on me. Give it a break a dude, everyone knows that. Anyway its time to close it here, not getting anywhere.
I bid you farewell and good luck.

Elie

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are comparing your caps to mine, when you twice my size after eating all the free villages you got? Kudos to that.
So talking about ODA and ODD, at least Uranus oped me and i didn't request 1 single D from the tribe and i defended alone against the ODD i gained from it, and its pretty much big since you have stats.
You haven't got any single incoming from Contra, uranus, Gotr and w2v. Which is hilarious if you ask me. 4 front wars and 0 incomings, goddamn you must be that scary.

I am twice your size due to being more active, and i hardly got many free villages, sure theres the odd time i got lucky.
Your the one who claimed you had good OD and war stats against uranus..... I simply said the truth and i can happily post them stats if you don't believe me.
I had incomings form w2v and uranus. But they never had a decent go at me so thats why i don't make false claims, i never claim to be good or scary its all in your head.

And since you are really defending ripple effect account, isn't why it you recruited him, to have someone to help you and be on your front, isn't that what was mentioned in the chat?

'really defending ripple' you wut?
Ripple was recruited as he is a friend that i wanted in the tribe. He was intermingled with me and i was not allowing anyone to attack him anyway, it never blocked any fronts.

Boost my own ego? Who gives a shit, i hit delete when i was part of a most possible winning tribe, thats how much i care.
All you keep repeating is that i've done little, such a ridiculous way to defend yourself. Bravo, you didn't do anything. And that is not the point.

You are the one who keeps bringing up wait! i agree who gives a shit about them?

I have stated facts about a tribe and about inactive accounts and you turned the whole convo on me. Give it a break a dude, everyone knows that. Anyway its time to close it here, not getting anywhere.
I bid you farewell and good luck.

Elie

Again i am comparing my contribution to yours after you slated MY contribution but yet it is greater than your own. Your facts have no depth or evidence.
You slated my account (me) if i then make comparisons and give it back don't be shocked.

DeletedUser

Pinder is claiming his "eliteness" now and how he will rim us by being shady to the very people who saved his account. A true disappointment.

We knew captain noble acc was up to something it was obvious, you waited far to long and the effects of your actions have done less damage than you intended.

Contra is done lol. The effect I wanted happened.

sypherr

this thread is complete bollocks.

Whatever happened to old style of tribalwars pnp of decent debate instead of this playground bitchfest.

i loved tribalwars, played for years, made mistakes, laughed at people, people laughed at me, lost, won, enjoyed myself and met great people. Now a days a world is a few k's and i have to listen to whining/hate and excuses from people that frankly would not of survived to 100k in the old worlds.

i lost w24, w56 have high respect to players like charshaun, rukoh even that toad glynjack and over the worlds i'v always respected the effort and the game they played to win. Skill and teamplay at it's finest with good politics/pnp. Even if i won this pathetic world it would not feel 5 percent of what w24 felt like just to play in let alone win!

i don't know why i wrote this lmao, but it's how i feel a good game turned to backstabbing,bitching, hatred well let's be honest and blunt the way i am! it's turned to utter SHITE.

DeletedUser

@Mayhem
We still live, doesn't matter what tribe we are in now Contra will always be your better half.

DeletedUser

Contra is done lol. The effect I wanted happened.

Yes, Contra is done, but you really did not have as much to do with it as you think you did. In fact you have very very little to do with it.

Many people are happy to see Contra go, but not all of them make PnP's claiming that they were the driving force behind it.

DeletedUser

Bring the hate I could care less:) This game has kinda gone to shit, so just do shit for the lulz and enjoy:)

<3 ya Crim

Plus I'm a Psycho, stuff happens...

DeletedUser

So... Contra's gone. Damn I'm lost, come back:(

Contra may be gone but their members are still around.

[video=youtube;Zcps2fJKuAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcps2fJKuAI[/video]

rodelxxz

Rodel : Are you in contra? and a filipino?
Richard :Oo tol..alm ni kablamz yn..ShadowLordRaven IGN q..medyo inactive ngyn pero resume aq nxt week..busy kz..

January 17 at 6:36pm · Unlike · 2

Translation. -- "Yes, Bro, Kablamz knows that. ShadowLordRaven my IGN. I am inactive for now, I will resume next week I'm busy."

At this point he was loosing Villages and was inactive days later he played and defended himself.. Just wanted to let you guys know as he Was the one Venus significantly Beat up.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lord Pinder Feb 01,2014 04:56
really?

CasuallyGaming Feb 01,2014 04:57
No..(worry)

CasuallyGaming Feb 01,2014 06:30
Don't Under estimate the power of common man..;)

Lord Pinder Feb 01,2014 06:31
you should have never got involved my friend...now you die

Side 1:
Players: CasuallyGaming
Side 2:
Players: Lord Pinder

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 5
Difference: 12

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 164,205
Side 2: 47,128
Difference: 117,077

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 154,468
Side 2: 9,777
Difference: 144,691

chart

Mayhem you should have test him before taking him in...Yesterday He was claiming that he is best and he is enjoying being at top so i thought to climb up lil and see how it feels...Please Don't get angry if I climb more higher than you both...:icon_wink: