Mayhem: Story of the Snake

DeletedUser65846

As always, Mayhem. giving it up to save his own hide :icon_rolleyes:. Going gets tough..... well you know what happens next.

DeletedUser

I didn't give anything up. That was just for kicks and giggles, once Contra joined W2V we were always going to Venus. After Contra's gone only two sides to join, I'm pretty sure W2V wasn't an option:p

DeletedUser

I didn't give anything up. That was just for kicks and giggles, once Contra joined W2V we were always going to Venus. After Contra's gone only two sides to join, I'm pretty sure W2V wasn't an option:p
You're gonna regret that.. :lol:

DeletedUser

Mayhem was always going to join Venus, since early days of my previous leadership. He was close enough to share privvy info e.g. his account he played in Contra. Props to Contra for lasting as long as they did, It wasn't my expectation. So good going.

This was only a random comment after looking at forums for awhile after quitting, world has changed quite abit.

DeletedUser

Shows that Contra was better than all of you then :icon_eek: Took you way way to long to get us to move.

mar71n

We didn't abandon contra. Tribe is much more than just a name and we got all contra members to join w2v. All that are trusted and that put effort into the tribe. Not a single member willing to fight was left behind.

RIP contra, long live w2v :)

Godlife

Contra will be remembered,the only tribe which actually fought most and hardest wars so far :icon_rolleyes:..And the most of them survived

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Contra will be remembered,the only tribe which actually fought most and hardest wars so far :icon_rolleyes:..And the most of them survived

They will be remembered for pissing off most of the world and then crying foul play when them tribes attacked them.

DeletedUser

Thats my boy

look, you shouldn't talk this world forum because you are already dead :/