Mayhem to dominate K45

DeletedUser117881

I believe he got SMASHED. HARD. He got the FLOGGING OF A LIFETIME.

DeletedUser111085

His ceiling got destroyed?

10767758.gif

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Keep it comin'
n9Ogo.png
[/spoil]

The reason for my comment about Brandon was for his comments in defense of this tribe. It's nothing but an entirely straight out hit at him. Take it with what ever you want, but he jumped ship the moment shit got real. The mails your members send and the Skype chat's are indeed, amazing.

Also, I did say hi to Roman but I got ignored.

1037.png

DeletedUser

when did shit get real you dont have a clue, i wasnt under attack

DeletedUser

Your members were. You were to backtime that noble but didn't and your leadership was running around in circles.

DeletedUser119047

Mayhem is an under rated tribe. Leave them alone. They are better than most of you noobs

DeletedUser118185

Mayhem is an under rated tribe. Leave them alone. They are better than most of you noobs

MAybe you misread my posts all the way down. But I never said Mayhems members were bad. I just dislike their leadership and I would love to give this Brandon troll a clap.

DeletedUser

Fraser, you have an extraordinarily short memory.

Care to remember what happened on W82, when you called out Ceiling Destroyer?

yes ok.

I got flogged in RL by Junkies after I Stopped them from mugging and old woman.

I gifted my Account to one of your mates sit so you could all internal my villages.

Then i spent 4 week in hospital recovering from acquired brain injury , it was not enough they broke my nose, they had to kick my head in while I was down

(I am still active in w82.)

Despite my brain damage, I still resist the temptation to noble villages under 1500 points.

DeletedUser

MAybe you misread my posts all the way down. But I never said Mayhems members were bad. I just dislike their leadership and I would love to give this Brandon troll a clap.

I dont mind the clap i can take pill to get rid of it.

How can you not like Mayhems leadership do you even know them? they are nice guys.

DeletedUser

Your members were. You were to backtime that noble but didn't and your leadership was running around in circles.

What would have been the point i couldnt even get a scount report on the vil i was going to do it on, the person i was going to backtime for quit.

DeletedUser118341

yes ok.

I got flogged in RL by Junkies after I Stopped them from mugging and old woman.

I gifted my Account to one of your mates sit so you could all internal my villages.

Then i spent 4 week in hospital recovering from acquired brain injury , it was not enough they broke my nose, they had to kick my head in while I was down

(I am still active in w82.)

Despite my brain damage, I still resist the temptation to noble villages under 1500 points.

You also spent 90+K pp on your account, and couldn't get it to a top rank. CD has spent a hell of a lot less.

You said your entire tribe would crush us, when infact within one OP you guys crumbled.

So I find it very hypocritical that you are calling someone out for pp abusing.

DeletedUser

You also spent 90+K pp on your account, and couldn't get it to a top rank. CD has spent a hell of a lot less.

You said your entire tribe would crush us, when infact within one OP you guys crumbled.

So I find it very hypocritical that you are calling someone out for pp abusing.

I did not call him out for PP Pushing. He can do what he likes I dont care.

He nobled an 69 point villa in w86 that's what I am calling him out for.

Its not about pp. its not even about w82. This is w86.

Its about a little village under 100 points. You may go now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118341

As I pointed out on the other page. Just go have a look at the area of the player (it has slightly changed now as the days passed).

He could of nobled a bonus village for free which he can spend pp to get it quickly up if he so wishes, or he could clear a 500 point player, and noble that.

If you can't understand the benifit of nobling the bonus, then you truly do understand this game far less than I originally thought. And my opinion of you of a player was pretty low already.

DeletedUser

As I pointed out on the other page. Just go have a look at the area of the player (it has slightly changed now as the days passed).

He could of nobled a bonus village for free which he can spend pp to get it quickly up if he so wishes, or he could clear a 500 point player, and noble that.

If you can't understand the benifit of nobling the bonus, then you truly do understand this game far less than I originally thought. And my opinion of you of a player was pretty low already.

Yeah that's great mate, Thank you for your wonderful insight, everyone, a warm round of applause for eddiecesc, a true mastermind of the game, we do thank him for his time, I know its valuable to him.

DeletedUser118341

No problem, happy to help.

Problem with people nowadays, is they think just because a village has more points, it makes a better noble target.

Particularly with small villages, it is better to prioritize a bonus, or position over a small point increase, as building that village up doesn't take much time or resources (and no time at-all if you have the pp for it :p).

DeletedUser

No problem, happy to help.

Problem with people nowadays, is they think just because a village has more points, it makes a better noble target.

Particularly with small villages, it is better to prioritize a bonus, or position over a small point increase, as building that village up doesn't take much time or resources (and no time at-all if you have the pp for it :p).

Bonus Villa, Because there is nothing better to noble, ok gotcha...
Ceiling Destroyers Villas are pink

0beca42f15b08ffee8d3d34fca76bffa.png

this to hard to noble was it, with all those team mates in the area?

e795e7c3ab06f8fd23df7372136f29cc.png

DeletedUser118341

He nobled over 2 days ago.

Also, do you have scout reports of all the villages in the area.

Do you have their troop count?

Do you have their building levels?

You also didn't highlight his tribe. Nor do you know the diplomacy of said tribe. Now ofcourse, whether he should be in that tribe is a different discussion to have, but in terms of just discussing targets at that time, it is very relevant.

I believe I looked at the time, and the only villages over 1K, were one of his tribemate, and one a member of PD.