Mayhem to dominate K45

DeletedUser

He nobled over 2 days ago.

Also, do you have scout reports of all the villages in the area.

Do you have their troop count?

Do you have their building levels?

You also didn't highlight his tribe. Nor do you know the diplomacy of said tribe. Now ofcourse, whether he should be in that tribe is a different discussion to have, but in terms of just discussing targets at that time, it is very relevant.

I believe I looked at the time, and the only villages over 1K, were one of his tribemate, and one a member of PD.

You are spending way to much time defending your friend for doing something no one really cares about.

The image, the one I posted, that started this debate, was a joke, a friendly one at that, but obviously hit a nerve, you have nothing better to do today then feed a troll.

You somehow brought w82 into it, were my villages were gifted to your friends, while I was fighting for my life in hospital.

I do not expect a thanks, you and your crew have always been and always be opportunists. you got by on some skill, but its mostly hug merge, hug merge,...

I do not win worlds because I refuse to hug merge, so props to you for playing like a scum bag,
Good on you .... good on you.

f18d0c0ace1581571f55952e1bc23595.png

Deleted User - 4669627

were there better targets? i have no idea.
i did have a glance at the area (as was suggested) and i counted at least 8 total mayhem players in his 9x9
that is just his tribe mates, i have no idea about your diplomacy

to me the issue would not be with what he nobled, i am not against nobling bonus villages especially in a p2w world
but if you discuss his options being limited, the most limiting factor in his nobling (and farming) is clearly his own tribe (without even considering their diplomacy and how many potential targets are thereby ruled out by the tribe as well)

if i were his duke, my concern would not be with what he nobled, but rather him joining that sole PD player so there is only 1 target ruled out by his tribe and he has somebody capable of helping him noble/farm all the others
but again, i do not know the story, maybe he asked his tribe to recruit everybody around him, some players like to be clustered at start up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118341

Hug and Merge... lol, that made me chuckle. Your grasp of W82 has slipped I think.

As for me spending time on here, yes, I am putting off cleaning my house all I can. Sue me, seriously, who enjoys hoovering (dull)

DeletedUser

Hug and Merge... lol, that made me chuckle. Your grasp of W82 has slipped I think.

As for me spending time on here, yes, I am putting off cleaning my house all I can. Sue me, seriously, who enjoys hoovering (dull)

Not long ago you merged ~FFF~ into Colour if I am not mistaken. Anyway, I just have to Mail Angel for w82 Intel, She will likely hand you your backside at some stage .

DeletedUser

You are spending way to much time defending your friend for doing something no one really cares about(1)

The image, the one I posted, that started this debate, was a joke, a friendly one at that, but obviously hit a nerve, you have nothing better to do today then feed a troll.

You somehow brought w82 into it, were my villages were gifted to your friends, while I was fighting for my life in hospital.

I do not expect a thanks, you and your crew have always been and always be opportunists. you got by on some skill, but its mostly hug merge, hug merge,... (2)

I do not win worlds because I refuse to hug merge, so props to you for playing like a scum bag,
Good on you .... good on you.

f18d0c0ace1581571f55952e1bc23595.png

1: If nobody cares that much, why the hell were you making such a noise about it? Oh, were you trying to say that nobody cares that he outplays you every time perhaps? Because yes, that nobody cares about, people outplay nubs all the time.

2: Do you really think there is ANY logic whatsoever in trying to say that colour just hug, merge, repeat? Firstly: They have 21 members. WOW thats a lot of merging hey!?!:icon_surprised: Secondly: Do they really hug? They took on EV (with something like 12 members, whilst EV was rank 2) and WON. Next, they took on .Next, and guess what? They won! Then guess what happened after that? They declared war on Llama and War! to their north, AT THE SAME TIME as KIAN to their south. Wow thats a crap load of hugging hey. Not to mention declaring on Jager as well. Yeah, maybe you're right, maybe they do hug a lot. If they are a constrictor snake maybe.

3) No they did not just merge FFF in. They recruited the best players from FFF, not merge the whole tribe. FFF still exists, so that is definitely not a merge. They simply brought in the players that they felt deserved a spot in their tribe, rather than being in FFF. And if you look at those players, they have all flourished in Colour, because colour is a much more aggressive tribe than what FFF was at the time. (FFF has become a lot more aggressive now than before, under new leadership)

So maybe think your posts through before you post them. And don't hate people just because they play better than you do. (Don't even try bring up PP abuse - you use it too, and like it or not, pp usage is a part of the game now.)

Deleted User - 4669627

Am I the only one that is confused on where this topic is going? haha
i am confused how my post, which was actually the most relevant, was completely ignored :icon_cry:

As I pointed out on the other page. Just go have a look at the area of the player (it has slightly changed now as the days passed).
I believe I looked at the time, and the only villages over 1K, were one of his tribemate, and one a member of PD.
i counted at least 8 total mayhem players in his 9x9
that is just his tribe mates...

to me the issue would not be with what he nobled, i am not against nobling bonus villages especially in a p2w world
but if you discuss his options being limited, the most limiting factor in his nobling (and farming) is clearly his own tribe (without even considering their diplomacy and how many potential targets are thereby ruled out by the tribe as well)

if i were his duke, my concern would not be with what he nobled, but rather him joining that sole PD player so there is only 1 target ruled out by his tribe and he has somebody capable of helping him noble/farm all the others
where is this topic going?

http://www.twstats.com/en86/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9743507

to PD :icon_idea:

brandon, you're up! :icon_razz:
/me passes brandon the mic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99565

DeletedUser112079

Do not slander the legendary super God Lord tudadar by giving him insufficient praise when his name is mentioned.

DeletedUser99565

No slander just saying to not judge and to stay on topic tudadar will dominate k45