Mc Daddy, 'Rimmer of the Rimmed'

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Recently we've crossed paths with Mc Nooby, the guy whose ego evidently outweighs his ability and just wanted to share the experience for everyone to see.

Firstly, he decided to try to take one of our villages situated right in the middle of his cluster and miles away from our closest village (10+ hours travel distance), Red squares = Mc Nooby, Black = His tribe.

McDaddy.png

So now we have established context, we can get into the 'nitty gritty' about the strategy he used to try to take this village from us.
It started of with a few ram attacks to clear the supporting 15k units already inside the village as we've had it for at least a month at this point, so pretty standard, then we saw these incomings;

McDaddyTrain.png

Scary enough, we cleared almost 2 nukes prior to these attacks so was looking grim, would've been a bit harder if he had added a clearing nuke before his first noble/nuke hit but I guess he can't manage that!

McDaddySnipe.png

giphy-downsized.gif

Just after we cancel sniped it, he soon shut up in the W110 Discord chat and started the really questionable strategies;

giphy-downsized.gif

McDaddyFail.png

giphy-downsized.gif

This prompted me and my co to start asking around if there's some new strategy/meta for the game since we last played, as far as we know, this is a Mc Nooby exclusive.
Moral of the story is, unless you're under a 10:1 village ratio to Mc Nooby, you ain't being rimmed any time soon.

.Yoda

Well you see the problem here is, we didnt have anymore noble nukes, our closest nukes to you got walled, so we figured, if we send another noble train itll just be sniped again, the biggest noble nuke we had wouldnt be enough to clear your village.

So outcome if we sent our biggest noble nuke? 1 itll be killed by your 20k def pop that you pp walled every time.

2, if you were smart you would have tried to save that 20k pop so i figured, hmm maybe he might dodge and perseve troops so we thought wed fang,

But it didnt turn out well, so yeah we just left it as that.

"shut up on discord?" lol dude it was like i think 9-10pm on a sat night, i went out to town you idiot"

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You claimed you were watching vampire diaries, and how could we try to cancel snipe a village with 15 loyalty?

your lies don’t work here peasant

edit; so you’re saying, if we were smart we would have suffered from your HC fangs, but cause we were dumb we rekt u?

.Yoda

imagine being wrong and trying to try mock someone on auto correct LMAO

.Yoda

hey man if this post made you feel good its fine. I sent one attack and a few fangs on one village.
Woopty do, youre beating off on one defended village.

Let me show you what happened when you tried to noble a couple of runners shall we?
havent posted this because i thought we didnt need to, it was a small victory at this stage of the game. But i mean a braindead player like ipand is posting after one simple cancle snipe i guess i shall show you people what happened a few days ago.

Here is ipand ordering his guys to try take out some small players close to them, all trains and attacks were i think sub 12 hours?

the rest of the idiot tribe mates listened and guess what ?

WALLED
]
ee622fb14344f72c961a14ee376b73fd.png

64db74501a8383563fe4757e772a8292.png

098c727e7c57f4490da73ca54ae509ef.png

8472fa5aa169ac7b27443118997c7ba4.png

b40c277fdf097751daabdcd87f80580f.png

b9b744a301a71384d4d2d6efc2468c79.png

I got like another 10 of these but cbf posting.

Get good kid

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Difference being, them villages were part of your cluster, ours was alone in the middle of yours :) Stacking a village requires minimal skill my friend

.Yoda

a6999228fa21d38b7761f5558b5d2040.png

heres another one mate, thursday tomorrow = friday. friday past 12am is saturday.

get a life kid

.Yoda

I told you, my attacks didnt work, so i left it at that, my co went on and we deicded to fang and it didnt work out.

Woppty do, what was the trade?

I think 1.5 dv for 2 nukes and a few fangs.

Your trade was what? 1 full nuke for 2k spears and 1k swords?

Learn to play the game before boasting

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Still after you launched your attacks
giphy-downsized.gif

Oh so now your co launched the fangs, might want to find a new one.

I don't think you can comprehend the fact that stacking a village that's surrounded by your own requires less skill than cancel sniping/dodging and walling specific attacks is different my friend, you're making a fool of yourself here, spamming replies trying to clear your name

.Yoda

spamming replies to answer your question cause you thought i was lying, LMAO

Ipand: show time stamps
mc daddy: Shows time stamps after time stamps
Ipand: spamming replies to clear your name

LMAO

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You're replying twice to one message :) Can you please inform me what half of these screenshots even prove? Like this one for example;
McDaddyProof.png

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You had already said it though mate, in your first reply :)
But again, you sent the attacks prior to you going out, you then later said it was your co that sent the fangs or am I wrong ?
The reason I asked for time stamps is to see if you sent the train and couple of nukes PRIOR to your train, not cause I didn't believe that you went out ^^

And now you've replied twice again after 1 post towards you, but don't worry, you're not spamming!

@IPandamonium your the one making a fool out of yourself bragging about killing his train. Lol I suppose there is a first for everyone.
Not bragging about the snipe, that was a bonus, showing World 110 about Mc Noobies strats, sending a couple hundred cats and HC to a village seems to be a new strategy