Mc Daddy, 'Rimmer of the Rimmed'

.Yoda

@IPandamonium your the one making a fool out of yourself bragging about killing his train. Lol I suppose there is a first for everyone.

dude hes bragging about a train, that train killed 10k def units aswell, it wasnt even that good of a stack as opposed to the stacks he hit.

cant wait for him to come back and do a "proper op"

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I believe my co is just triggering a damaged yet inflated ego, not boasting.

What a success he’s had, too. Mc nooby has become mc flappy.

I wouldn’t call HC and cats being sent to a known full D village fangs, that’s just a mc nooby strat.

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
dude hes bragging about a train, that train killed 10k def units aswell, it wasnt even that good of a stack as opposed to the stacks he hit.

You’re entirely right, we’ve had an easy cap village surrounded by you guys with 20K D, that we’ve been minting coins and selling you resources with, and you still can’t take it.

That’s more jokes on you pal

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@IPandamonium your the one making a fool out of yourself bragging about killing his train. Lol I suppose there is a first for everyone.
Few things here mate, we never killed the train, we clearly stated we sniped it, we lost our D prior to his clearing nuke because the units already there were 10+ hours out so there's nothing we could do. We're saying we sniped his train and his retaliation strategy to waste 100's of HC and cats just to hit a wall, which i'd like to add, he scouted that village so he knew what was in it AFTER he cleared the support, this post was to provide evidence that Mc Nooby's ego > skill.

Back to you again, we're not bragging about the train, we CLEARLY stated in the OP that it wasn't that stacked and made a point that we WOULDN'T be able to stack it due to it's position. If we were trying to rub our ego on you hitting a wall and clearing your train, we would've posted the reports to back it up? But if you actually check the post, it shows us sniping your train and your reaction to it was to waste many many troops to a village that you had scouted just before the train hit so you knew what was in that village.

I understand the fact that your ego is big, but I thought you'd have some intelligence hidden somewhere in there but you've proven my point twice, once via your actions, second via your replies.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Seems my co triggered more idiots than mc nooby.

10/10
You have a co for your forum acc?

Anyway people here are mostly just making fun of this post and you/your co are writing essays to explain why you are so good cause you managed to snipe a train lol so idk who can be considered triggered here :)