Mc Daddy's Analysis (South East)

Mc DaDdy

Reaction score
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to a world with no PP.

I am Mc Daddy, the self proclaimed analyser for the south eastern continent. I have arrived back from the land of the rimmed.

Firstly id like to say that this analysis is 100% based on facts and should be taken seriously.

Identity Crisis & Identity Crisis 2
It is undobtedly obvious that Identity Crisis and Identity Crisis 2 (the brother, sister, father or cousin tribe) are a strong contender down here on the south east, they got players like Angels Fury, sinful angel and some other big players out there. I wonder how they will do when they vs Dark.

Incomming Support
The next contender on this continent will have to be Incomming support (Uber), their line up is pretty sick, they have quite a few world winners in there like lord haseo and Horde, idk the rest im assuming they have joined with new identities.

Dark
Ropeys tribe seem to have followed to the south eastern continent aswell, they are pretty compact, im quite interested to see how their leadership will do VS Identity crisis. This war will be very interesting to watch.

Fubar
Idk but when i see slaying out it reminds me of a.k.a elmos crew, maybe this is the other family tribe of clowns? I wonder where my arch nemisis Fleezus clyde is?

Well there you have it folks, the top contenders for the south eastern rim, It is pretty fucked if you ask me, this is a slugfest of active players,

My money is on Identity crisis for the northern south east and then Fubar for the southern south east.

Im quite interested to see who out of these tribes will be victorious.

p.s has anyone seen babin or trex? might aswell join south east for the fiesta lads

Last edited:

Pear

Reaction score
With so many premades hard to get away from clashing with someone wherever you go.

Gonna be an interesting one

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to a world with no PP.

I am Mc Daddy, the self proclaimed analyser for the south eastern continent. I have arrived back from the land of the rimmed.

Firstly id like to say that this analysis is 100% based on facts and should be taken seriously.

Identity Crisis & Identity Crisis 2
It is undobtedly obvious that Identity Crisis and Identity Crisis 2 (the brother, sister, father or cousin tribe) are a strong contender down here on the south east, they got players like Angels Fury, sinful angel and some other big players out there. I wonder how they will do when they vs Dark.

Incomming Support
The next contender on this continent will have to be Incomming support (Uber), their line up is pretty sick, they have quite a few world winners in there like lord haseo and Horde, idk the rest im assuming they have joined with new identities.

Dark
Ropeys tribe seem to have followed to the south eastern continent aswell, they are pretty compact, im quite interested to see how their leadership will do VS Identity crisis. This war will be very interesting to watch.

Fubar
Idk but when i see slaying out it reminds me of a.k.a elmos crew, maybe this is the other family tribe of clowns? I wonder where my arch nemisis Fleezus clyde is?

Well there you have it folks, the top contenders for the south eastern rim, It is pretty fucked if you ask me, this is a slugfest of active players,

My money is on Identity crisis for the northern south east and then Fubar for the southern south east.

Im quite interested to see who out of these tribes will be victorious.

p.s has anyone seen babin or trex? might aswell join south east for the fiesta lads

will you be doing the other k's??