MC Daddys Analysis

.Yoda

Welcome ladies and gentleman,

I am here to discuss my personal thoughts and opinion on this world thus far. Again, please dont take this to heart, I am only commenting on what i know and so some data may be irrelevant.

First and foremost Id like to give an analysis on the major tribes that I believe have potential.

DESIGN
We first take a look a personal favorite of mine, Design, led by the notorious babin and his world winning crew of 104,
This tribe may have strategically planned their positioning to control the northern rim hence explains the late arrival, but nonetheless they seem to have curb stompped every mofo in the area. it is also good to note they they have raggestyles, babin and Trex, the three disruptors that won world 104 aswell as superdog the number 1 winner of that world. They have the chemistry and the experience to execute ops perfectly. They also have their personal script writer. What a Tribe!

EFES
Next up we have Efes who is led by 61ahmeet, honestly this tribe will crumble and fall, i dont know how they are in the top 10 tbh, easily bottom 5 in my opinion. No more needs to be said, their leader needs to learn how to request support with proper troops speed rather than saying "send support here now!". j3laccck should really reconsider jumping, best player in their whole tribe combined.

RUKUS/MISFITS
next we have rukus/misfits, their positioning is pretty insane, it seems they have control over their continent already, (TA) and PMS stands no chance against ahh yee hoon and pandorasbox's tribe. These two are the rank 2 contenders of world 108 who just took out cornetto. From what ive seen they seem pretty solid. Other names also stand out but i cbf going into too much detail about each player. IMO they might be good but they stand no chance against SQUAD or Design or even WUS. Trex alone has over 500m odd on world 104 alone... dalton currently has 304m OD as a tribe (LOL). I reckon the most decent player in this tribe is a player called cooper playing on the account kreiz (insane snipes and accuracy aswell as forward thinking)

WUS
From what ive heard they were the contendors for world 104 against design, i dont know much about them, all i know is my co used to play with them and respects tudadar, apparently someone jumped just to win or something like that, not too sure, but i know they are real solid. (i wish i knew more) feel free to drop me info so i can update this tribe

I hope you all enjoy my top 4 tribe analysis, i will do more once i see more names and tribes.

Last edited:

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Welcome ladies and gentleman,

today since I am banned on world 109, I am here to discuss my personal thoughts and opinion on this world thus far. Again, please dont take this to heart, I am only commenting on what i know and so some data may be irrelevant.

First and foremost Id like to give an analysis on the major tribes that I believe have potential.

DESIGN
We first take a look a personal favorite of mine, Design, led by the notorious babin and his world winning crew of 104,
This tribe may have strategically planned their positioning to control the northern rim hence explains the late arrival, but nonetheless they seem to have curb stompped every mofo in the area. it is also good to note they they have raggestyles, babin and Trex, the three disruptors that won world 104 aswell as superdog the number 1 winner of that world. They have the chemistry and the experience to execute ops perfectly. They also have their personal script writer. What a Tribe!

EFES
Next up we have Efes who is led by 61ahmeet, honestly this tribe will crumble and fall, i dont know how they are in the top 10 tbh, easily bottom 5 in my opinion. No more needs to be said, their leader needs to learn how to request support with proper troops speed rather than saying "send support here now!". j3laccck should really reconsider jumping, best player in their whole tribe combined.

RUKUS/MISFITS
next we have rukus/misfits, their positioning is pretty insane, it seems they have control over their continent already, (TA) and PMS stands no chance against ahh yee hoon and pandorasbox's tribe. These two are the rank 2 contenders of world 108 who just took out cornetto. From what ive seen they seem pretty solid. Other names also stand out but i cbf going into too much detail about each player. IMO they might be good but they stand no chance against SQUAD or Design or even WUS. Trex alone has over 500m odd on world 104 alone... dalton currently has 304m OD as a tribe (LOL). I reckon the most decent player in this tribe is a player called cooper playing on the account kreiz (insane snipes and accuracy aswell as forward thinking)

WUS
From what ive heard they were the contendors for world 104 against design, i dont know much about them, all i know is my co used to play with them and respects tudadar, apparently someone jumped just to win or something like that, not too sure, but i know they are real solid. (i wish i knew more) feel free to drop me info so i can update this tribe

I hope you all enjoy my top 4 tribe analysis, i will do more once i see more names and tribes.
Nice analysis, keep it up!

I think the same like you, but the only thing where I disagree with you is that WUS play in the same league like Design

DeletedUser123740

Just 1 word. Loool

U say this is analysis. So where are the statistics, graphs, etc. U don't know even what does analysis mean. U r little emotional kid.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
To resolve the confusion about WUS, they were not contenders for w104. They dismissed myself, Babin, Rage and Eddie. Without the 4 of us they were little more than a bunch of Odin's multi accounts and perma sits.
Below is a little info I wrote for Toxic on w109, though I only left the things that pertain to us beating down WUS.
The Origin. * The Blue Texts are url links, click them!
Toxic was the temporary home of the Phat Pack. The Phat Pack was a group of talented and skilled TW players, who met on w104 and decided to stick it out together. For good or bad, we were going together. One day in early February, the Phat Pack was mercilessly kicked from WUS (an evil tribe on w104) for being too TOXIC!. WUS made a plan to kick Babin and I during an MEA(another evil tribe from w104) OP. WUS pulled all stacks from Babin and I and proceeded to launch on us too! We were completely surrounded in K55 and K45 by red! We had no backlines except for the core villages inside the 4 of our accounts. What were we to do?!?! :O

Meet the Pack.
96a62026f770f32927f57a1f75a3382d.png

After we caught our bearings, we went on the offensive!

The grind!

The teamwork! - Just for you UnknownArtist, glad to have ya <3

Battled through a 30 hour attackable ban for my profile text!

What Makes Us Toxic?

Let me repeat myself

ToXiC TreX Lives On!

Can never take it too far!

NEED I SAY MORE! - Deleted link because its too toxic for the externals :x

The Story Book Ending

c766738a70f1752792ba9a7d6b4c7b15.png

topktribes.png

a8ae6041a20a45cf28e71941b5e6099b.png

6d9fc11912f4f344eecd57881d7d9856.png

Anyway, the "analysis" is very very weak. Don't sleep on Efes, they can be very dangerous :)

DeletedUser44759

Ah Saint, but you must remember there were no worlds before 104 as well....actually think past worlds do matter, if you can show a player consistently building good accounts, sometimes on multiple worlds at the same time it indicates a degree of ability, if those worlds were pre p2w then it certainly does. However you're also right, it's performance on this world that counts, not past glories or lack of....

Bippe

Reaction score
I think I've done well on a couple of worlds, and I'm borderline retarded, so ‍‍ idk how much it really means

.Yoda

"RUKUS/MISFITS
next we have rukus/misfits, their positioning is pretty insane, it seems they have control over their continent already, (TA) and PMS stands no chance against ahh yee hoon and pandorasbox's tribe. "

"EFES
Next up we have Efes who is led by 61ahmeet, honestly this tribe will crumble and fall, i dont know how they are in the top 10 tbh, easily bottom 5 in my opinion. No more needs to be said, their leader needs to learn how to request support with proper troops speed rather than saying "send support here now!". j3laccck should really reconsider jumping, best player in their whole tribe combined. "

Looks like j3laccck jumped and efes disbanded, and rukus rimmed smurf.

Shall i give an update analysis :p, seem to get alot of hate.