MD's Uselessly Elaborate Guide To Signature Rotators

DeletedUser

Signature Rotators

Now I've been getting quite a few messages lately on how to obtain one of these neat-o signature rotators....now if ya'll would just stop PMing me and google it you would find exactly what you are looking for. But I guess this guide was just necessary....behold, my guide to sig rotators!

The mechanics of these wonderful devices is well explained by 3 words in my sig, but to make it clearer, it changes the image shown randomly every time a user accesses it.

Now, I have a habit of making very simple matters complicated and obscure when I explain them in an effort to make myself seem smart, so bear with me. Honestly, this doesn't need a step-by-step guide, but I just think it's kinda cool to make one for the first time! :icon_cool:

Step 1
Upload your signatures onto a permanent(preferably) host. I use photobucket.

Step 2
Create an account here*. OMG VIRUZ DO NOT KLICK OR j00 DIE!!!.

* - It is very important that you do NOT make your account name something long, as that will turn out to be part of the text you put into your sig through bbcode. And as we all know, the character limit is ridiculously short :icon_neutral:.

Step 3
This step is going to sound patronizing to those who have exp with sigs before...but I just love putting pics in!

Okay...so go to photobucket and copy this area
tut.png

and paste it into the form
Picture2-2.png

found on the sig rotator site.

Step 4
Treat the link given by the site like an image, and put it into your sig. Now, to do this, you need to have a keyboard which can type letters and preferably some way to click on stuff. So first, you go to "User CP"......

:lol:You know the rest. For me to explain it all would be kinda pushing it, don't ya think? :icon_wink:

Enjoy! :p Bring on the flamez.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Didn't even know you could do that.. though it does seem pretty obvious :icon_redface:

DeletedUser60981

+5 points for sharing your secrets.

-2 happy points for your link though :[

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: The link was supposed to be the other way around XD I'll change it nao! >:D

DeletedUser60981

That's better xD

Now I just have to make some sigs :/

DeletedUser45021

lol if u click my sig ull see what i use ^^ its pretty good

DeletedUser

I still believe this is no different from a quote generator.

DeletedUser

lol if u click my sig ull see what i use ^^ its pretty good

Yersh but yours is a link and a link means advertising :p

Plus it has limits.

• Up to 8 MB of free space
  • 20 many images and 10 uploads
  • Images of 150 KB or unlimited if linked
This doesn't :p

HalakBalakBalak said:
I still believe this is no different from a quote generator.

This does not "generate" anything. You choose what is to be shown.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45021

i dont know how to take away the link :< it wont let me lol

DeletedUser41666

Mine changes at midnight each night :icon_cool:

Refresh is too often. Midnight is fine. I could do 12hourly. But I think 24 is enough.

DeletedUser62440

Mine changes at midnight each night :icon_cool:

Refresh is too often. Midnight is fine. I could do 12hourly. But I think 24 is enough.

How'd you do that. I wanted to do it that way but wasn't sure how to???

DeletedUser

Bump because some guy PM'd me while I was gone for this guide but now hes banned so this is the only way for him to see :s

DeletedUser66385

hi there, this is a very useful guide but i am having difficulty in actually putting the URL into my signature. it says invalid url and i do not know y. any help?

DeletedUser

o.o Detailz plz? Which url are you using. paste it here.

Then tell me what your doing...