Me Apoligy

DeletedUser

Me want to apoligize to anyone that me offended or refrenced in me last thread. by no means if ye name was mentioned did me mean to say "you did it". Me nay mean to bring harm to anyone and me be sorry me brought RUM!! into bad light and meself. This had no way shape or form anything to deal with RUM!! or any specific people. Obviously if anything like me posted did ring true.. well.. that be interesting. me was just meant to be funny, but me guess me struck a cord with a few folks that were nay mentioned, but had some "experience" with what me say.

King Kev... me has no proof ye did anything wrong.. nor do me think you did anything wrong. me think ye would come on here and say "nay me did nothing.. you lying putz".. and me would say aye.. ye name nay be on me list. So sorry if this blurb brought ill will to ye. Me "fishing" be uncalled fer and me ashamed me stooped so low. me would blame it on the RUM.... but me nay can do that. Me actions were on me own and me spoke with a loose tounge.

Me shall retire form these forums as me nay want to keep Denny busy infracting me or have Laz or Capt'n upset with me for speaking the way me do.

DeletedUser91640

Aye mate. Next before posting take a deep breath and think about it. I had the same problem, before I would say something (or type it) beforing thinking about it. No biggy just take the second longer.