Me duke just called me a fart face and booted me

DeletedUser83759

Hi,

My duke just called me a fart face and booted me from ~one~.

All i did was point out how unworkable one the tribe rules were, got attacked and insulted while my concerns were never addressed.

Anyway, if there is a tribe out there that would like some more real estate in K87, shoot me a message.

DeletedUser83060

Tian, how about no, he is mine, lay off, or maybe we can trade a few claims?!?!?!?!?!!?

DeletedUser

I already claimed the three that I want, theyre not negotiable since theyre in my COI, but I dont care about the rest.

DeletedUser

report abuse

why don't you report them for being offensive and get half of their villages taken off them? ;)

DeletedUser83759

I didn't fart face would be offensive enough to warrant a ban. I'll give it a go.

OK so no one wants to recruit me, just take my villages instead. That's a shame, anyone realise it's easier to get the player than to take the villages?

Let's give this a couple of days and see what happens.

nickthegreat217

I didn't fart face would be offensive enough to warrant a ban. I'll give it a go.

OK so no one wants to recruit me, just take my villages instead. That's a shame, anyone realise it's easier to get the player than to take the villages?

Let's give this a couple of days and see what happens.

No, Dennis, But the following insults said by him are. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You were shown the mail, Dennis gave his opinion, Six tells him he's the reason tribes fail, Sounds like an overly aggresive duke to me. :icon_rolleyes:

WOW, i am overly aggressive, thank you, i thought i was way to nice and forgiving...and i was thinking of becoming more aggressive, oh wait, dennis do you see incomming, LOL yupp, now if i was in the wrong, do you think they would be so quick to send, LOL

maybe just maybe the villages you will lose will be your final lesson in graduating from TW school for the gaming impaired

DeletedUser83759

I don't see any incoming from you.

Apparently you are not man enough to fight me by yourself, you are getting others to do it (probably after telling them some junk about me being a rogue player when I follow the rules?), who had nothing to do with this issue.

nickthegreat217

WOW, i am overly aggressive, thank you, i thought i was way to nice and forgiving...and i was thinking of becoming more aggressive, oh wait, dennis do you see incomming, LOL yupp, now if i was in the wrong, do you think they would be so quick to send, LOL

maybe just maybe the villages you will lose will be your final lesson in graduating from TW school for the gaming impaired

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present, A total ass.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't see any incoming from you.

Apparently you are not man enough to fight me by yourself, you are getting others to do it (probably after telling them some junk about me being a rogue player when I follow the rules?), who had nothing to do with this issue.

dont worry, i changed that, i did not want you to think i left you out of my attacks

DeletedUser83060

its not anything about your opinion, its about respect, and your lack thereof.