Me duke just called me a fart face and booted me

jesseiam2

Wow, had to go on urban dictionary for that one. I would think that is a bannable statement as well. Toner, not sure you want to look that one up!

nickthegreat217

nick, you are the kid, i am just stupid for responding to you, LOL and i find it hard to stop as what you say is hilarious and invalid and biased and childish

Lol. That's hilarious, Especially for someone who wanted to war Limbo cause of accidental attacks, Did I just say that out loud? :icon_biggrin:

nickthegreat217

Dennis your so freaking lucky i dont have villages to take you out for calling my personal Friend Queen A TOTAL NUT CASE so what if she nobled a village i guarantee she had a good reason to do it and if it was me i would have nobled you along time ago. you annoying little japedo.

That's a bannable statement child. :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol. That's hilarious, Especially for someone who wanted to war Limbo cause of accidental attacks, Did I just say that out loud? :icon_biggrin:

oh man do i have to pull a walsh on this and post our skype convo from that night where you wanted to declare on them when i told you mystical was getting attacked by madness3?

i am nto one for posting personal talks but if you are going to lie about it, then i will, so if you post again adn do not rectify your false statement, then i will make sure the whole world knows what you said and what you wanted to do, that i did not allow, your move nickipooh

PS, please learn how to do multiple quotes in one post, i took the effort, you should to and i am sure everyone would agree, ;]

DeletedUser79686

Hi Queen,

I would be interested to see this PM and the reports, especially the reports, from memory you should have around about 30 reports from when I stacked some of your villages. Post away Queen I have another PM (from a duke too) that makes you look like a total nut case.

I'm also curious to know why I made the aggressive act of war when I have left 5 villages alone for you during an op and I have stacked some of your villages yet me getting a bit annoyed at you nobling 1 village next door to 2 of mine and failing to reply to 3 PM's over a 3 week period about it.

But Jesseiam2 is right, this is way off topic, anyone want to recruit a fart face?

lol Nut case huh? ok,
Thank God there's shrink's in the game maybe ill hit the Doc up for advice and pay with resources....
but i like that and Nuts too....maybe i can mount yours in the weapon chamber along with the other ones.....:icon_razz:

Everything you posted is irrelevant. The only thing you need to see is the report.
there's only one villages in question , one report, and one PM that's needed. so have at it...

Please read bottom to top.
PM: Exhibit A
Queen Gantlet on 20.05. at 08:53
heh, You know he can complain about the renuel villages that i claimed and have nobled. the area he is talking about is between us but i claimed them first. while on the subject he didnt have a damn problem taking all them shopboy,bigben, vienz21 and cowgirl villages, Noone gave any of them up for me and i asked , so i do have the report and the pm, yes he wrote me about this, and then when he got back to me again i did have noble in route and the loyalty was sitting at 4. And I dont know what he's talking about with regards to Apr 25th, so idk what to say.

Author wrote:

Queen Gantlet on 18.05. at 14:26
Dennis, u know I didn't simply have an answer at the time u asked, and when u wrote the 2nd time they where already sent.

dennis79 on 18.05. at 01:13
On both the 25th of april and 11th of May?

Queen Gantlet on 17.05. at 12:11
when u wrote me it was sitting at 4 and i had troops hitting it in 53 mins.

dennis79 on 17.05. at 08:47
Thanks, thanks very much.

dennis79 on 17.05. at 06:38
Hi Queen,

Mate this one is nextdoor to 2 of my villages and I have a number of others a short distance away, would you mind if I take this one?
Report: Exhibit B
http://en31.tribalwars.net/public_report/16d9f11858908e193f2629c669b30846

DeletedUser83759

Please post complete chat histories.

select all
Queen Gantlet on 18.05. at 14:26
Dennis, u know I didn't simply have an answer at the time u asked, and when u wrote the 2nd time they where already sent.

dennis79 on 18.05. at 01:13
On both the 25th of april and 11th of May?

Queen Gantlet on 17.05. at 12:11
when u wrote me it was sitting at 4 and i had troops hitting it in 53 mins.

dennis79 on 17.05. at 08:47
Thanks, thanks very much.

dennis79 on 17.05. at 06:38
Hi Queen,

Mate this one is nextdoor to 2 of my villages and I have a number of others a short distance away, would you mind if I take this one?

dennis79 on 11.05. at 02:47
Hi Queen,

Just wondering if you have made a decision regarding this village.

Queen Gantlet on 25.04. at 20:21
thinking....

dennis79 on 25.04. at 20:15
Qs Puppy Parlor II 292 (760|857) K87 this village is the only one of his that is in my coi may I take it? I kmow that it is also next door to you as we are neighbours.

Note the first message was sent on the 25th April at 20:15.

As you can see your report is pointless, 3 mails and you send back is thinking..., that's being nice to someone who left 5 villages of mommyjee's untouched for you and stacked some of your villages or did you convienently forget about that?

Z3120C00L on 17.05. at 12:10
Dennis, I hate to say it, but she has been acting strange as of late and has said a few things that dont jive. Like she doesnt recall saying a few things we knoe she said, so idk what the hell is going on with her, she has stepped down from council and said she is bust in rl, yet she sits on the tug o war game for hours upon hours, i dont get it.

dennis79 on 17.05. at 08:49
She's gone and nobled it.

Someone needs to have a talk to her, she's the first one to bitch about people nobling villages near her or ones she wanted but doesn't give a toss whewn it's the other way around.

Z3120C00L on 17.05. at 06:35
wekk then mail her again telling her she has 48 hours to respond, i emptied all the villages so if she doesnt respond, your Duke gave you permission to take that claim

dennis79 on 17.05. at 06:29
Mate Qs Puppy Parlor II 292 (760|857) K87 is in the middle of my area, next door to 2 of my villages and many others a short distance away, I would prefer if I'm allowed to have that one. I have mailed Queen twice but the only response I have had is "thinking..."

Denying your own words, to your council and again in this post, seems pretty nutty to me.

DeletedUser79686

Dennis,
Either way the fact of the matter is....i claimed them and the other ones before you, they are all in my COI's. So, the report speaks for itself, the date on it was the 16th, your displeasure was on the 17th . Your Sore about it. you didnt have an issue taking the other players i mentioned. but what ever.
the Pm with zero, who cares. AND I would watch twisting the words of others, not good to do. I dont need to be micromanaged, and if i want to take a second to do the Tug O' War, I will. Which I find to be fun.
didnt deny, just didnt see the other page , thought it was in a different pm that i deleted. But having it didnt make much difference.
And as for my convo's with zero or council, you never had a seat in that part of the house, "so you get nothing good day sir"

Quit trying to discredit me and putting me out to be a Nut job, Simply Not case. I Think What Ive posted in the this topic Speaks for its self.

DeletedUser83060

He wont be able to do much before to long, his troops die very easily and mine enjoy killing his.

:axemen:+:icon_twisted:=ZeRo

Edit: FartFace

DeletedUser83759

Dennis,
Either way the fact of the matter is....i claimed them and the other ones before you, they are all in my COI's. So, the report speaks for itself, the date on it was the 16th, your displeasure was on the 17th . Your Sore about it. you didnt have an issue taking the other players i mentioned. but what ever.
the Pm with zero, who cares. AND I would watch twisting the words of others, not good to do. I dont need to be micromanaged, and if i want to take a second to do the Tug O' War, I will. Which I find to be fun.
didnt deny, just didnt see the other page , thought it was in a different pm that i deleted. But having it didnt make much difference.
And as for my convo's with zero or council, you never had a seat in that part of the house, "so you get nothing good day sir"

Quit trying to discredit me and putting me out to be a Nut job, Simply Not case. I Think What Ive posted in the this topic Speaks for its self.

Based on JT's declaration, I cannot answer this without getting myself banned. Actually no one can, it probably should be closed.

DeletedUser

Hi Queen,

I would be interested to see this PM and the reports, especially the reports, from memory you should have around about 30 reports from when I stacked some of your villages. Post away Queen I have another PM (from a duke too) that makes you look like a total nut case.

After speaking with queen on numerous occassions i can happily say that my professional opinion is that she is perfectly sane.

Jesse on the other hand.............................

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79686

After speaking with queen on numerous occassions i can happily say that my professional opinion is that she is perfectly sane.

Jesse on the other hand.............................

Hooray, I'm not Nuckin Futs.....LOL

Thanks Doc. :)

DeletedUser

No way. I refuse to believe it :icon_sad:

well you posted and never corrected your statement of lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpointer
nick, you are the kid, i am just stupid for responding to you, LOL and i find it hard to stop as what you say is hilarious and invalid and biased and childish

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickthegreat217

oh man do i have to pull a walsh on this and post our skype convo from that night where you wanted to declare on them when i told you mystical was getting attacked by madness3?

i am nto one for posting personal talks but if you are going to lie about it, then i will, so if you post again adn do not rectify your false statement, then i will make sure the whole world knows what you said and what you wanted to do, that i did not allow, your move nickipooh

PS, please learn how to do multiple quotes in one post, i took the effort, you should to and i am sure everyone would agree, ;]

now it will be posted

nickthegreat217

well you posted and never corrected your statement of lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpointer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickthegreat217

now it will be posted

I haven't been commenting, As it's been derailed far enough, And I plan to keep it that way. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I posted the convo, but i got an infraction as i did not edit the bad language, and it was deleted, LOL

i will forward the message to LIMBO

nickthegreat217

I posted the convo, but i got an infraction as i did not edit the bad language, and it was deleted, LOL

i will forward the message to LIMBO

Do so, Your showing everyone how foolish you are, And as everyone can see. You screw people over if you can't win an argument. :icon_rolleyes: