Me duke just called me a fart face and booted me

DeletedUser83759

its not anything about your opinion, its about respect, and your lack thereof.

I treat others how they treat me.

It is about my opinion, it was ignored and I got abused for it... yet I'm the disrespectful one. Strange.

DeletedUser

I treat others how they treat me.

It is about my opinion, it was ignored and I got abused for it... yet I'm the disrespectful one. Strange.

I'm rather curious, how is this thread respectful?

DeletedUser79686

I have an interest in your villages Denny....i wont mind. you made an aggressive act of war on me. you mislead the dukes with a pm and tried to make me look foolish, which it backfired on you. I have the pm and reports to back me up. I will post if you continue to misbehave,* Noting this is only part of the convo that lead up to you feeling slighted and attacked ,Making your decision to leave the tribe, AND you know what im talking about, (The instigating butt kissing busy body) that deliberately antagonize the women of ONE and then left. which you seem ok with. I feel things could of been handled differently, but here you are in the externals looking for sympathy , bashing the tribe and looking like an Idiot. I dont think (hope) any other tribe would give you an invite seeing the way you've gone about it., Shameful......I've stuck up for you in the past, and thought you to be a all right guy, but will no longer do so.
I hope all respect the COI's with this target, please.

nickthegreat217

I have an interest in your villages Denny....i wont mind. you made an aggressive act of war on me. you mislead the dukes with a pm and tried to make me look foolish, which it backfired on you. I have the pm and reports to back me up. I will post if you continue to misbehave,* Noting this is only part of the convo that lead up to you feeling slighted and attacked ,Making your decision to leave the tribe, AND you know what im talking about, (The instigating butt kissing busy body) that deliberately antagonize the women of ONE and then left. which you seem ok with. I feel things could of been handled differently, but here you are in the externals looking for sympathy , bashing the tribe and looking like an Idiot. I dont think (hope) any other tribe would give you an invite seeing the way you've gone about it., Shameful......I've stuck up for you in the past, and thought you to be a all right guy, but will no longer do so.

You are foolish queen - The whole council wanted you off anyway :lol:

DeletedUser79686

LOL, I dont really care either way. As I stepped down. And it would be naive to think no one talked about me within the game, and Its Ok. BUT it would be naive for you also...... :icon_wink:

You could be right but you could be wrong." Not saying it would'nt hurt depending who it came from" BUT I'm a Big girl and will carry on.....I Was asked to reconsider and to not listen to personal attacks as my Opinion mattered. NOt to you so no need to say it, What you say make no difference to me within this game Nicky. Maybe your conscious is getting to you. idk. Good Luck Spear Nick Warrior. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are foolish queen - The whole council wanted you off anyway :lol:

no one on council wanted her off and when she did step down we were all against it, so stop pushing your own opinions and lies to support your own agenda, it is sad

i am a big part of the council and i brought her into it as she speaks clear and always gives her opinion, which is more than i can say for you

oh, did i say opinions, yes, i love opinions, i hate people who are hypocrites and change the way they do business when a rule does not support there own selfish wants or needs like you and when a player realizes that they do not have a leg to stand on, like dennis accepts what happened but then sees your disputes and realizes if they stick with you, then they might be right, remember 2 idiots do not make it right.

nickthegreat217

no one on council wanted her off and when she did step down we were all against it, so stop pushing your own opinions and lies to support your own agenda, it is sad

i am a big part of the council and i brought her into it as she speaks clear and always gives her opinion, which is more than i can say for you

oh, did i say opinions, yes, i love opinions, i hate people who are hypocrites and change the way they do business when a rule does not support there own selfish wants or needs like you and when a player realizes that they do not have a leg to stand on, like dennis accepts what happened but then sees your disputes and realizes if they stick with you, then they might be right, remember 2 idiots do not make it right.

I lol'd at this, Six you are a little child with anger issues, Anyone who argues with you, Suddenly gets the boot, Dennis for example. And who are you to say noone wanted her off, Half the council sent me messeges doubting queen - And I must say, Asking us to invite someone with Mixed villages was not a good idea from Queen. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79686

I lol'd at this, Six you are a little child with anger issues, Anyone who argues with you, Suddenly gets the boot, Dennis for example. And who are you to say noone wanted her off, Half the council sent me messeges doubting queen - And I must say, Asking us to invite someone with Mixed villages was not a good idea from Queen. :icon_rolleyes:

This is ridiculous, As we know who your referring to, He was a friend who i played with in another world. He wanted to fight it out with your (supposed friend/neighbor that you nobled near and then started to consume) by themselves and you just wouldnt let it happen and got involved. He held you both off for quite some time with the little amount of villages he had and sitting on the rim with little access to resource, so he couldnt of been that bad, and by the looks of it nobled one of your buddies villages and probablly could of took a few more if you had let them fight it out on their own......which he wanted!
and when you have been hit several times by different players, you try different things within the village to try and survive....(hence mixed villages) least he stayed in game and played it out, and is still here...... So maybe rethink that whole end of it.....everyone deserves a chance, i was trying to give it to him by way of taking out your (supposed) buddy, to then giving an invite with proper discussion with council. Which i know you would of poop pooed anyway.

humm, and when i start to think about it, You got into an argument about both of these players, never claimed them and nobled into another tribe members COI, blatantly disregarded the tribe rules, Heck for that fact the World31 rules, and at the same time you nobled a 3k barb right in the middle of 4 of my villages. Was called out on it and you being a Baron should know better (Lead By Example) And you then left the tribe...So please stop trying to make it look like you were wronged.........Good Luck Spear Nick Warrior.

having Doubt is a good thing , as this is a game and a game it will be played, And People Talk and Talk can be Cheap. But what Im saying is Right on the line here.........

nickthegreat217

This is ridiculous, As we know who your referring to, He was a friend who i played with in another world. He wanted to fight it out with your (supposed friend/neighbor that you nobled near and then started to consume) by themselves and you just wouldnt let it happen and got involved. He held you both off for quite some time with the little amount of villages he had and sitting on the rim with little access to resource, so he couldnt of been that bad, and by the looks of it nobled one of your buddies villages and probablly could of took a few more if you had let them fight it out on their own......which he wanted!
and when you have been hit several times by different players, you try different things within the village to try and survive....(hence mixed villages) least he stayed in game and played it out, and is still here...... So maybe rethink that whole end of it.....everyone deserves a chance, i was trying to give it to him by way of taking out your (supposed) buddy, to then giving an invite with proper discussion with council. Which i know you would of poop pooed anyway.

humm, and when i start to think about it, You got into an argument about both of these players, never claimed them and nobled into another tribe members COI, blatantly disregarded the tribe rules, Heck for that fact the World31 rules, and at the same time you nobled a 3k barb right in the middle of 4 of my villages. Was called out on it and you being a Baron should know better (Lead By Example) And you then left the tribe...So please stop trying to make it look like you were wronged.........Good Luck Spear Nick Warrior.

having Doubt is a good thing , as this is a game and a game it will be played, And People Talk and Talk can be Cheap. But what Im saying is Right on the line here.........

Considering my friend LEFT tw, Considering he killed all his troops, Congratz to your friend for taking an empty village queen, Two, Lol? You cried to six and got the village taken off me, Get over it. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79686

No I see it differently Nick,
you where just provoking me and I was doing the right thing by letting the Dukes handle the situation, As it was the right thing to do!!! You Being a Baron at the time, and as i was on council at the time also, WE should act according to the rules and show by EXAMPLE , as we are not above the Rules...... When being in a position like this... It is a DUTY to the tribe, to do the best/right things for the tribe as a whole, and should not be used for one's own agenda. Maybe your FAN club can read this and get a better Idea about the way you work and have been going about things in this game.

jesseiam2

I think we are getting way off topic here, to bring it back around, which ones of you are fart faces? :lol:

nickthegreat217

Nick,
Queen was right if you didn't inturpt my war wit that certain someone i would have won it even when i was getting attacked by other people and if i still had all my villages i would have taken you out and also you had to get some of your personal friends to attack me as well and wow you do suck. i might be a noob but i am way better in this game than you at least i dont need some other tribe members to help attack me. i might have gotten destroyed but your just a big dill hole that thinks he can run everything in this game and do whatever you want. If i could i would have went after you right away. Queen thanks for defending me in this fourm nick you can just go to hell the last thing i do in this world before i get nobled by ihatesuava2 or sixpointer or mystical bieing, is use every last resource and troop to take you on and fight to the end you have pissed me and all my friends off in this world and when i leave there are alot of people that will get you nick. sixpointer i dont want any fucking help from you or any member of your tribe i would rather die fighting wit my friends than to be getting help from a friend of nick so you all can go to he!!

thanks degroot

LMAO, Says the little child who made a tribe called F U ONE and started insulting me over PM NOT to noble you, Grow up and get off the forums - They wanted villages and I didn't care if they nobled you. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LMAO Is that all you got calling me a little child dam thats lame even for you. what are you going to do noble me attack me im not leaving this fourm.

DeletedUser83759

Hi Queen,

I would be interested to see this PM and the reports, especially the reports, from memory you should have around about 30 reports from when I stacked some of your villages. Post away Queen I have another PM (from a duke too) that makes you look like a total nut case.

I'm also curious to know why I made the aggressive act of war when I have left 5 villages alone for you during an op and I have stacked some of your villages yet me getting a bit annoyed at you nobling 1 village next door to 2 of mine and failing to reply to 3 PM's over a 3 week period about it.

But Jesseiam2 is right, this is way off topic, anyone want to recruit a fart face?

DeletedUser

nick, you are the kid, i am just stupid for responding to you, LOL and i find it hard to stop as what you say is hilarious and invalid and biased and childish

DeletedUser

Dennis your so freaking lucky i dont have villages to take you out for calling my personal Friend Queen A TOTAL NUT CASE so what if she nobled a village i guarantee she had a good reason to do it and if it was me i would have nobled you along time ago. you annoying little japedo.

DeletedUser83759

Dennis your so freaking lucky i dont have villages to take you out for calling my personal Friend Queen A TOTAL NUT CASE so what if she nobled a village i guarantee she had a good reason to do it and if it was me i would have nobled you along time ago. you annoying little japedo.

Ah read it again buddy, they aren't my words.

Oh and it pays to use insult words that people know. Japedo sounds lke a small bicycle to me, myabe a japanese torpedo?