Me duke just called me a fart face and booted me

DeletedUser

Do so, Your showing everyone how foolish you are, And as everyone can see. You screw people over if you can't win an argument. :icon_rolleyes:

yah i cant win an argument since everyone seems to believe your lies without showing the proof of your lies, that just proves my point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpointer
nick, you are the kid, i am just stupid for responding to you, LOL and i find it hard to stop as what you say is hilarious and invalid and biased and childish

You can't see he's owning you?

who cares, maybe i should go on your level," sticks and stones may break my bones but your childish words will never hurt me" LOL

I have learned one thing about the externals, it turns out to be a place for popularity where facts mean much less then the perception people try to portray, basically a joke from beginning to end

DeletedUser83759

your an idiot Six, I have posted nothing but facts yet according to you, i'm continually wrong.

DeletedUser

your an idiot Six, I have posted nothing but facts yet according to you, i'm continually wrong.

thats because your facts or based on the persuasion of perception, nothing more nothing less

oh and calling me an idiot is nothing more then putting down your own arguments to begin with, talk about the pot calling the kettle black

who sounds foolish now, either play your game and keep posting, or quit the game and its entirety

DeletedUser83759

You sound foolish, all my facts come from tribalwarsmap.com and from mails, no perception persuading there, unless of course it is going on in your own head.

DeletedUser

can we get this post deleted, he was obviously called a "fart face" for good reason, and nobody wants him, so he quit and gave his account away, thanks

Darkblade222

Sorry for the late post but this really made me laugh quite a bit, just an FYI :lol:

DeletedUser80269

impressive split... ive always wanted to tell you that... i am not near as flexible as you queeny