Me 'introducing' myself.

DeletedUser

I guess I kinda thought this was a tad bit nessesary, considering tomorrow, I'll be taking over the 'Dodong Praning' account. I'll be lurking these forums for a bit, and post here and there. Someday I'll build up the courage to post freely :icon_eek:. Anyways, I've played some worlds, and have some experience, the account will be good in my hands. I'll try and get my co-players to post here to, so you'll know who they are.

Anyways, cya in-game :icon_wink:,
Cuddles

DeletedUser

Good luck, Cuddles! Don't take us seriously, we are just a bunch of guys and gals enjoying each other company. :)

Burning GFX

I guess I kinda thought this was a tad bit nessesary, considering tomorrow, I'll be taking over the 'Dodong Praning' account. I'll be lurking these forums for a bit, and post here and there. Someday I'll build up the courage to post freely :icon_eek:. Anyways, I've played some worlds, and have some experience, the account will be good in my hands. I'll try and get my co-players to post here to, so you'll know who they are.

Anyways, cya in-game :icon_wink:,
Cuddles

BOBA >=] you okay matey nice to see you on the same world as me for once :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser43243

Welcome.
That is one heck of an account you aretaking but the very best of luck to you!

Ever need cookies then shoot me a mail! I am sure i can find you one somewhere!

DeletedUser

congratulations, not now but along time ago that account was number 1 on this world for a very long time

DeletedUser

yes, did you manage it brendan cus it fell from grace a bit :p

DeletedUser

you jerk it didn't fall that low and no I never managed now get back to flaming and spamming mr zardex what am I paying you for.