Me = Mod

DeletedUser

I swear those admins are getting faster at swapping mods.
Charmander leaves and 5 hours later I'm told I'm getting a new world.

Well, anyway, I guess I should introduce myself. So go here if you actually care about who I am.
Otherwise, fear me and the infraction baton I carry. Oh, and fear this too.

Your new mod (in case you haven't heard),
DaWolf85

DeletedUser

Why hello there new mod.. welcome to our humble abode.

Im from w18.. and we went through a LOT of mods there. Not sure if you'd heard or not.. every mod who came said the same... they would stick with us. They tried.. boy did they try. But sadly they just couldn't and each would pack their things and disappear off into the distance never to be seen or heard from again.

There are a few of us from w18 here in w47.. we will try not to let the same fate happen to you (or any future mods who follow you).. we are still trying to work out what the cause was.. i mean, surely it wasn't just us.

Again, welcome. Hope you enjoy the forums and our awesome, fun filled, informative posts.

Now.. better get back in game cause i have some :axemen::axemen::axemen: to launch.

DeletedUser

I do not plan to be leaving any time soon, but just in case, I'll leave myself a little weasel room on that statement :D

Social Disorder

Well hello to our dead W47 forums,

I'm SD and I'm usually the guy you can infract once or twice a week for complete nonsense.

DeletedUser

The key word being "can" infact.. but please don't, we all love SD and he keeps these forums alive.

DeletedUser

Hello new mod. This is your semi retirement home. You won't have very much to do here.

DeletedUser

world 13 mods were cooler. we had lots. :D

Anyways, we expect you to be as awesome as charmander, so while we fear the geschlossen, work on your lovin', andy.