me wants in

joshuasadler000

well its obvious to me that its a bunch of noobs vs a bunch of noobs in big accounts which = A massive boring noob feast that i want in on. I am applying for a account that isn't in the noob tribe of WE or FxF unless FxF war WE then i will gladly join you noobs in dominating the noobs. I will not take an account not near the enemy (-WE- & FxF) I need to be in the war zone and i want to make a big impact.

contact me at
msn = joshy_0001@hotmail.com
skype= joshuasadler000

btw this is a serious request for an account.

joshuasadler000

giantsfrey i remember you! remember me? I just want to make -WE- fight me :p i just want a war if thats with -WE- or lordofwar :) btw you are a noob to :)

jmitchel86

Should have just pmed someone in FxF. Im sure they will give u a home.

giantsfrey

josh, i don't rembember you :(

but i know it wouldn't be a "war," i believe the correct term is a "spanking" ;)

joshuasadler000

josh, i don't rembember you :(

but i know it wouldn't be a "war," i believe the correct term is a "spanking" ;)

Oh well it doesn't matter a lot of you guys would

retro,Maintos, Onv,Amorous maybe wishingwell and the list goes on.

and it probably would be a spanking since i would have a disadvantage. But still a few of your spankings might reflect back at you :p

joshuasadler000

well i guess no one is going to offer me one so i am going to accept account from FxF. I will fight your enemies and then fight -WE- when one of the two declares on each other.

DeletedUser

well i guess no one is going to offer me one so i am going to accept account from FxF. I will fight your enemies and then fight -WE- when one of the two declares on each other.

Well you have already said you want to fight -WE- so that leaves TATEC or FxF so who else did you want to offer you an account

joshuasadler000

if FxF or TATEC offer me an account i will be happy. If TATEC offer me one i will fight -WE- if FxF does i will fight whoever they tell me to until the FxF vs -WE- war. Does that answer the question my friend?