MEA champion of W92

• Thread starter Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk
  • Start date

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Since no one bothered to make post i have some spared time...

W92 is finally over, not because MEA couldn't gather dominance faster after keeping TOP ranks from day 1 in the world, but because of pure lazyness and some alterior motives. I've been around MEA core group since day one, from fighting against them till baroning in the end and all i can say well played in every aspect- diplomacy, teamwork, skills. There has been many banned players on our side, especially in the beginning but i think we can all say that mods did their job aswell.

I have to say, tho it might be a little biased, but this is one of the most fun "new" worlds that were played recently, since there was big war MEA vs rest pretty much whole time with barely some side changes every now and then, with constant OPs and things to do... and most important thing to mention in being part of this tribe; almost 0 drama until we accepted few jumpers, but that's another story. without much more talk i'll present key players that contributed here most;

Youn bin
Fansy
Syua
One Above All
WDATA

Real Donald Trump- one and only NO1 and besides our korean killer squad (bolded) biggest contribution to victory. besides, most of us agreed that world was over when RDT with his crew decided to join MEA
Dr. Noh
King Gwanggaeto
Secreth
kklee
k-2fire
pongdang
tony2
nodagi

rikterslash1

can't not mention these guys, despite constant crying for def (dorm wink wink) they really held their ground in the core from day one, both from MEA and afterwards for MEA;
Antigoon- guy that took most beating and never once complained about it, nad from basically trashed acc he gre all the way back
Mad King Walrus
skinnytoothpick
skyhook
kidd738
ampped

you might think that these are least valuable, but looking back at it, key to success was MEAs constant support wether in defenses or OPs from our backline, and they did awesome job. plus large part of the clean up and after war dominance caps was from these guys while rest were taking breaks and doing their own things. they brought it to the end for the most part:

Conqueror of the damned
Sattro
zxczcx387
The Will of Yahweh
Wendole
lovebaseball
JanJanz
Neta
matkec
RodeOrm
adfffsa
abcd0634
apt210
Trev6475
GonLed0en
Defient
Darkf@rce
Stellrogaius
bolobo
.CELT.
jeromevalleta
Kikoul8
happy68
davidkul-
these last 2 were recruited somewhere along the way in the north part of the world in enemy core and after being almost completely rimmed returned their big pts

also there are to be mentioned all that have left in AAA tribe that couldn't find their rightfull place in MEA.

In the end, i would like to thank everyone mentioned above for the great time we had and great teamwork with which we came from 1/3rd size of the enemy to winning the world. to anyone that didn't had chance to play in drama free tribe, look for koreans. there was almost no talk and we did awesome job.

someone might notice that those aren't all accs that can be found in MEA, that wasn't even the intention. those that aren't mentioned are mainly tag alongs and people who have jumped when enemy OPs started and MEA was cornered only to be back again later. lucky for them, no one wanted to prolong world anymore.

cheers everyone, not sure if i will ever play another world as fun as this one.

Gwaihir/rikterslash1