MEA: Whither this animosity?

DeletedUser

You have problem with cake and donuts?

If you were smart enough to know how to take over a K really quick you would go to TWstats and realize thats exactly what we did.

I could discuss plans from here to defend my point but that would spoil the surprise :)

And as for being a mass invite tribe...I would like to see your reasoning there...as we are very limited in inviting and kick out / noble out riff raff very quickly...Name 3 players in Cake that dont deserve to be there and I will be very surprised.

Anyways, knocking my tribe in W14 for being the best in the world at the moment and for having top OD is irrelevant to this thread so lodge your complaints of 300 sucking wind and disbanding like a bunch of wimps etc etc with everyone else in W14 Threads.

Thanks

-lax

More law breakers>.<

DeletedUser

About Blue, his aptitude has been noticed and he is climbing the ladder, where it my decision alone he would be a Duke or Baron, it is the people that shun responsibility that are often best fitted for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34827

You have problem with cake and donuts?

If you were smart enough to know how to take over a K really quick you would go to TWstats and realize thats exactly what we did.

I could discuss plans from here to defend my point but that would spoil the surprise :)

And as for being a mass invite tribe...I would like to see your reasoning there...as we are very limited in inviting and kick out / noble out riff raff very quickly...Name 3 players in Cake that dont deserve to be there and I will be very surprised.

Anyways, knocking my tribe in W14 for being the best in the world at the moment and for having top OD is irrelevant to this thread so lodge your complaints of 300 sucking wind and disbanding like a bunch of wimps etc etc with everyone else in W14 Threads.

Thanks

-lax
Go away noob. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

rolf... speaking of which they had 300 members in a 60 member tribe limit world... :lol::lol: , but i guess 300 wernt enough for them :icon_redface:

DeletedUser34827

So which 300 member are you?

:lol::lol::lol:
At first I am not.
At second I guess that you are bored in completely familied W14 (even worse than MEA's families) and I think you came here to bring us all those craps about massinvite and massfamily which you used in your tribe in w14 and I do not like this ever. Fortunately my tribe where I am now completely fits my sights on this game.
At third do not bother me about state of affairs in another worlds because it is not interesting.

lavalya

One thing I wish to get straight.

A noob is a noob, and remains a noob. Harbouring noobs and teaching them how to play won't exactly help them, they're like retards, they only take in and execute really small bits.

A newbie is something different. All the experienced, average and top players have been a newbie. Newbies learn quick, and they ask for information rather than wait for everything to come their way. Newbies can survive on their own quite decently, with a little info.

MEA Isn't discriminating these two, and that's wrong. :)

Not that I am against noobs, more farms for me! And thats why I really do like MEA, I have no hatred for it at all! In fact, I wish they'd recruit all the noobs so I can have more and better farms! :D

Laxworld

At first I am not.
At second I guess that you are bored in completely familied W14 (even worse than MEA's families) and I think you came here to bring us all those craps about massinvite and massfamily which you used in your tribe in w14 and I do not like this ever. Fortunately my tribe where I am now completely fits my sights on this game.
At third do not bother me about state of affairs in another worlds because it is not interesting.

Correct me if Im wrong but for almost all of W14...Cake had the smallest amount of all the top 20 tribes until FAIL...

it wasnt until the KoF war that we even got up to above 50 members..where we destroyed an entire family..

Even now...every member in our group that is not active on skype etc etc gets booted immediately...

Where did the mass invite thing come from? Everything we do is completely planned, you probably have never been in a succesful enough tribe to be in this situation but its perfectly normal to invite certain refugees you may want from the tribe you just wrecked.

I completely understand your confusion and angst over us running the world though, I am sure you had high hopes for your awesome villa till someone nobled it..is that why your here? Higher level planning and strategy of succesful tribes is much above your scope of understanding so I wont bother with you anymore after this.

Furthermore, what mass invite tribe am I in here? Are you stating that Mushy is a mass invite family tribe? Because the way you are saying I am going to bring mass invite ways here implies that...?

I am so sorry my friend but you make absolutely no sense...and I am having a hard time following any of your logic anymore so instead I think I will not worry about it.

Dont hate the player.

Hate the game.

-deuces

DeletedUser34827

I can not understand why that guy post all these rubbish here? o_O

DeletedUser34827

It was my thought. I do not owe anything to you btw your post is completely pointless. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser22544

It was my thought. I do not owe anything to you btw this post is completely pointless. :icon_cool:

Fixed.

You should join M.E.A. they need a few more public relations men just like you.

DeletedUser31927

Guys you do realise it is still way to early to judge anything, if you don't like the fact that M.E.A has taken up a k, then simply start over. Im not trying to defend anything or anyone, but it seems like a bloomin crusade against M.E.A here! Lets just wait for nobles to come around then things will get really fun.

Adenade

P.S. Noobs can change people! Noobs learn from their mistakes... just give them time.

DeletedUser22544

Guys you do realise it is still way to early to judge anything, if you don't like the fact that M.E.A has taken up a k, then simply start over. Im not trying to defend anything or anyone, but it seems like a bloomin crusade against M.E.A here! Lets just wait for nobles to come around then things will get really fun.

Adenade

Ok,M.E.A. are going to expand??? Which tribe will you take down first in the core,or are you going to long distance n00ble to the rim and make more families?

P.S. Noobs can change people! Noobs learn from their mistakes... just give them time.

n00bs don't usually learn from their mistakes,that's what makes them n00bs.

DeletedUser

People seem to be confusing noob with newb a lot here. Newbs will learn if they enjoy the game. They will not enjoy the game if they are mercilessly farmed or have their tribes disbanded or are nobled staright away. Hence they see a massive family tribe as a good way to be protected.

This is suppposed to be a fairly newbish world (many "elite" players going to w19 by preferance for the settings) so we should expect large numbers of families here. Hopefully they will learn the fundamentals of the game and in future worlds they will play not as families but as single tribes.

As long as there are some strong, non-family tribes to show them stregnth comes from skill, not just numbers, they will learn.

I'm coming to think that the families are a neccessity in the learning process for new players, so I think I will be less hard on them in future :icon_smile:

lavalya

People seem to be confusing noob with newb a lot here. Newbs will learn if they enjoy the game. They will not enjoy the game if they are mercilessly farmed or have their tribes disbanded or are nobled staright away. Hence they see a massive family tribe as a good way to be protected.

This is suppposed to be a fairly newbish world (many "elite" players going to w19 by preferance for the settings) so we should expect large numbers of families here. Hopefully they will learn the fundamentals of the game and in future worlds they will play not as families but as single tribes.

As long as there are some strong, non-family tribes to show them stregnth comes from skill, not just numbers, they will learn.

I'm coming to think that the families are a neccessity in the learning process for new players, so I think I will be less hard on them in future :icon_smile:

It is easy to pick out a newb from among the noobs from the way they communicate. Though you can't expect everyone to talk to everybody in their surroundings. ;)

Being rimmed might also be essential..