Medieval Warriors is recruiting anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

adimego

Medieval Warriors is ranked 30 in k82. If you would like to join just post here or send a message to adimego. We will accept anyone.

Hellsight

Accept anyone? Ok I have a few people I want you to invite then.

DeletedUser6491

Don't be negative. I think it is the negative aura in the room ruins it.

OK fine:

Yay! Another recruitment thread!! These things definatly work and will get lots of members for you because many of the players who would join the tribe most certainly read the forums:icon_rolleyes:

Hellsight

OK fine:

Yay! Another recruitment thread!! These things definatly work and will get lots of members for you because many of the players who would join the tribe most certainly read the forums:icon_rolleyes:

Wow I all of a sudden feel more convinced to join that tribe! Thanks Leprecon for being positive!

kyoki

Now i have the urge to leave my tribe behind and join an entierly new tribe 20 continents away from me.

DeletedUser

No tribe wants to accept, me, i feel left out :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

you wanna cry on my shoulder?

Not really...........definitly not really......god not really.....shall i go on? :p. If only it was 200 years ago, i could just stroll around, knowing i was part of The House of Bourbon....then we would see whos lauping :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Not really...........definitly not really......god not really.....shall i go on? :p. If only it was 200 years ago, i could just stroll around, knowing i was part of The House of Bourbon....then we would see whos lauping :icon_twisted:

Ook then good luck with that.

DeletedUser

This one, obviously you dont know much of the ancient french regime, or in simpler terms, the french royal family :p

DeletedUser

i'm interested, what do you have that will convince me to leave the strongest family tribe in w3?

Status
Not open for further replies.