Medieval Warriors is recruiting anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

adimego

does anyone really want to join my tribe or are you just being sarcastic.

DeletedUser

might suggest you to check the other recruiting threads and judge that by yourself :icon_wink:

Hellsight

If he is that dog then everyone needs to die. That is one good looking dog.

DeletedUser6491

I'm not the dog, he is my minion. I am the king of the llama's

DeletedUser

I tryed to get into FF, and i was turned down, and Hellsight pretty much just lauphed at all the tribes turning me down :p On another note, nice to have yah back imori :)

Hellsight

I tryed to get into FF, and i was turned down, and Hellsight pretty much just lauphed at all the tribes turning me down :p On another note, nice to have yah back imori :)

I do enjoy a good laugh.

imori

thanks Sox. I would have been back sooner, but I've been bedridden lately.. spiked a 103 degree Fahrenheit fever this morning..needless to say, I havent been able to do much.

and I agree, just because Cult is bigger, doesnt mean they are stronger. In fact (I'm sure any sensible Cult member will agree with me), Cult has alot of dead weight. Even Kreger realizes this, hence his "trimming the fat" plan.

In fact, the scores for FF and Cult in this war:

Losses in parentheses

CULT: 7,672,032 (10,364,177)
FF: 4,780,115 (1,542,733)

Of course I'm not bashing cult, they are our allies. I'm just proving that bigger isnt necessarily better.

DeletedUser

thanks Sox. I would have been back sooner, but I've been bedridden lately.. spiked a 103 degree Fahrenheit fever this morning..needless to say, I havent been able to do much.

and I agree, just because Cult is bigger, doesnt mean they are stronger. In fact (I'm sure any sensible Cult member will agree with me), Cult has alot of dead weight. Even Kreger realizes this, hence his "trimming the fat" plan.

Losses in parentheses

Of course I'm not bashing cult, they are our allies. I'm just proving that bigger isnt necessarily better.

Well, get better soon :icon_biggrin: I agree, cult does have alot of members that are useless in war, and probably has inactives everywhere. It would be hard to lead all that.

DeletedUser

Losses in parentheses

:icon_cry: :icon_cry: ok ok i was wrong =[ you dont have to join in the zeo bashing...

Status
Not open for further replies.