mEiN mAsTeRpIeCe

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
till trying to figure out who Ruckus recruited from [O] tbh...if that's any indicator of the accuracy of anything written above it really doesn't say much at all....

Right because recruiting Jeff who was sitting 3 accounts of his own tribe and him moving over to a Ruckus account right after isn't taking anyone from O. Sorry must have been mistaken.
1580352542273.png

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And then Babin agreed to the worst borderagreement i’ve seen in a long time giving sooo much space to keep growing that cluster. I must say, i did not expect that at all. And another huge mistake by the great duke Babin. Do you even know how to negotiate?
We accepted it because we were going to delete after we were done fighting with AMG? Like we were out of here anyway. Hence the screenshot in the original post stating that Niko would recruit the members that "impressed him".

Also saying you didn't have "support" is a very far fetched statement since you had people in that random tribe there giving you villages and stacking against Superdogs nukes. Obviously starting a war between Ruckus while we were actively fighting AMG isn't the smartest move? Maybe? Idk.

He also tried talking with me offering us 1 prenuke in return...1 prenuke!!!
Pretty sure this was like 3months ago or something when we were like 50k points or something and working with like 3 nukes? Not sure. Congrats. That's like you being upset over 1 village. 1 VILLAGE!!!! 3 months ago. Weird flex but okay?

we told them to jump sitter to someone and handled the rest. And Design tasted their own medicine.

We checked their reports and guess what? Garry suddenly had big stacks near Kreiz.
Thank you for publicly admitting that y'all broke the terms before us by scouting garry from a sat account. Congrats you played yourself. :)

And now to bs propaganda from Babin. We all know lots of those screens are clipped here and there, I’ve read all the messages, nice try.

I can read your moves Babin! Trying to make Ruckus member turn on their duke, thats so classic bro. We all love Niko to death and the morale in Ruckus is better than ever before.
I never attempted to turn Ruckus against Niko, that's your own personal feelings and thoughts that are being fabricated to even assuming that is what is happening. I was just pointing out the shit that Niko has said, done, and lied about multiple times making it public that he's a very unhonorable untrustworthy person. Also while you're at it please show me where those "screens are clipped here and there" taking anything out of context in those screenshots, Niko couldn't provide an answer earlier and he actually just resulted to hurling insults because he didn't know what else to say nor do.

Design would have a huge problem in the future, and that problem just started for you guys by declaring. Good luck breaking us.
Yeah man, good luck. :) I'm sure those wallets won't be able to hold your account up that long. Word on the street is that you will defend for a week straight and then call it quits. Dunno maybe that was just a past world or whatever who knows. Just takes 1 death star inside your cluster to eat it alive. :)

gOoD lUcK bReAkInG uS

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Funny Saint Laurant first one on the forums talking trash when he of Ruckus benefited the mostfrom breaching the border rule to get deathstars inside garry. This move alone really was my main motivation to wanting to play. That showed the real intentions from the start. Well you got them now but you're here talking now and not doing anything so come at us when you're ready. I am here waiting.

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also saying you didn't have "support" is a very far fetched statement since you had people in that random tribe there giving you villages and stacking against Superdogs nukes. Obviously starting a war between Ruckus while we were actively fighting AMG isn't the smartest move? Maybe? Idk.
That was my option and ofc we took advantage of that and saving Ruckus def as well ;) You didnt know what was coming, thats for sure. If you knew, you would have put up a fight.

Pretty sure this was like 3months ago or something when we were like 50k points or something and working with like 3 nukes? Not sure. Congrats. That's like you being upset over 1 village. 1 VILLAGE!!!! 3 months ago. Weird flex but okay?
I had over 50 villages so you’re mistaken. Maybe you only had 3 nukes at that time? Idk, Slowgrower<3

Thank you for publicly admitting that y'all broke the terms before us by scouting garry from a sat account. Congrats you played yourself. :)
Again, mistaken lol! The report was already there, we just forwarded it to ourselves;) Dosnt matter anyway since you guys have broken it 3+ times.

I never attempted to turn Ruckus against Niko, that's your own personal feelings and thoughts that are being fabricated to even assuming that is what is happening. I was just pointing out the shit that Niko has said, done, and lied about multiple times making it public that he's a very unhonorable untrustworthy person. Also while you're at it please show me where those "screens are clipped here and there" taking anything out of context in those screenshots, Niko couldn't provide an answer earlier and he actually just resulted to hurling insults because he didn't know what else to say nor do.
Niko will show you tHe tRutH tomorrow, thats not my business.
Yeah man, good luck. :) I'm sure those wallets won't be able to hold your account up that long. Word on the street is that you will defend for a week straight and then call it quits. Dunno maybe that was just a past world or whatever who knows. Just takes 1 death star inside your cluster to eat it alive. :)

gOoD lUcK bReAkInG uS
Yeah, me, tribeless at 5m against Death at 100m, do the math?? Didnt have much to play for.. Op’ed for 3 weeks when we decided to give up first cluster. Tell me, do you have the numbers here? :)

Funny Saint Laurant first one on the forums talking trash when he of Ruckus benefited the mostfrom breaching the border rule to get deathstars inside garry. This move alone really was my main motivation to wanting to play. That showed the real intentions from the start. Well you got them now but you're here talking now and not doing anything so come at us when you're ready. I am here waiting.
Be patient son.

DeletedUser44759

offering a player a spot on an existing acc when war is over is hardly recruiting [O} members :D Considering it's co-played account that's not even a whole account by normal standards (the other co-players on King Jeffery acc didn't even join)...so who's the rest then...kind of a desperate attempt to twist reality again there....want some of my meds maybe to rejoin the real world?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oh man, Odin and Ragnar is going to have a field day with all them recruits comming from Ruckus in about a few days. Oh dear.

Should probs not talk shit before you won SL, we really want to see these amazing skills now.

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I keep going back to read baboon saying they joined this world to wipe Odin and then I keep looking at stats and I just keep laughing.

design much scary, ruckus be should worried very.