mEiN mAsTeRpIeCe

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Again, they didn't join the war till the point I stated. The only thing I can think off that you are refering to is attacking bases the Japanese had on US territory but that isn't joining a war.

You utter peon literally 1 google search would have proved how wrong you are. 4 days after Pearl Harbour (11th december 1941) Germany declared war on the US hoping it would pressure the Japanese into invading Russia from the east (which they never did). But the US was fighting the germans loooooong before D-day.

What an excellent example of the US education system at play here.

Deleted User - 10770065

I think the confusion that is happening is that Sophie is thinking the US didn't fight Germany in WW2 until D-day, which is untrue. The US were fighting Germany already before like in Africa, Sicily, Italy etc. Not only that, but they were fighting each other in the Atlantic sea with their ships and also the US were bombing German cities. Sure, D-day was a massive operation and they were probably much more involved then because Japan were pretty much dealt with at that time, but they still had an active role before that anyway.

Whether or not this is applicable to some war stats in this world, I don't know.

But regardless, when this whole thread has been about Design v Ruckus and people are grasping at straws by adding other irrelevant tribes to the stats, it is a bit lame.

Goodluck :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You utter peon literally 1 google search would have proved how wrong you are. 4 days after Pearl Harbour (11th december 1941) Germany declared war on the US hoping it would pressure the Japanese into invading Russia from the east (which they never did). But the US was fighting the germans loooooong before D-day.

What an excellent example of the US education system at play here.

I’m not even American. And you also need to learn to read. USA declared war FIRST against JAPAN. ONLY AFTER THAT Germany declared war on the US. The US wasnt actively fighting before that, at most some skirmishes by sinking some uboats being in places they shouldn’t have been. Don’t try to educate me when you still piss in your bed

Deleted User - 10770065

Let's go with your war analogies. So because USA only joined in Normandy the 6th of June, they got wrecked by the Germans before that? Do war stats before the landing apply to the Americans when they joined the war? No. They weren't involved before that. They steamrolled the Atlantic wall that was supposed to be unbreakable. Just as SL and Niko claimed SL account was. You're making yourself look like a fool. Stop trying to act clever and go be a dumb cow in some far lawn away from our front that we are dominantly crushing.

I think what I highlighted is what people are trying to get at, Sophie :p

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I think what I highlighted is what people are trying to get at, Sophie :p

ok ok fine they started bombing a few months prior. Still, that’s 5 years the US wasn’t involved . my initial point still remains. War stats are between countries, from the moment the respective countries are actually at war. It’s idiotic to try and throw in irrelevant stats. Otherwise you can REALLY stretch it and add in korean and vietnamese war stats too.

Deleted User - 10770065

Not true, like I said in this post:

I think the confusion that is happening is that Sophie is thinking the US didn't fight Germany in WW2 until D-day, which is untrue. The US were fighting Germany already before like in Africa, Sicily, Italy etc. Not only that, but they were fighting each other in the Atlantic sea with their ships and also the US were bombing German cities. Sure, D-day was a massive operation and they were probably much more involved then because Japan were pretty much dealt with at that time, but they still had an active role before that anyway.

Whether or not this is applicable to some war stats in this world, I don't know.

But regardless, when this whole thread has been about Design v Ruckus and people are grasping at straws by adding other irrelevant tribes to the stats, it is a bit lame.

Goodluck :p

Deleted User - 11134637

Did saint lauren ever recovered from the attacks? Or is he still losing vills?

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I’m not even American. And you also need to learn to read. USA declared war FIRST against JAPAN. ONLY AFTER THAT Germany declared war on the US. The US wasnt actively fighting before that, at most some skirmishes by sinking some uboats being in places they shouldn’t have been. Don’t try to educate me when you still piss in your bed

regardless of where you are from your education system failed you terribly as the US was well involved in the war before Normandy which was your point... nice try to deflect the topic because you got caught out as a dumbass xD

at least I can own up to my mistakes and laugh about them - ooh the mentally ill autistic kid got messed up and pissed himself one time what a meme top kek humour sophie :)

I mean you say we are grasping at straws yet your only two decent insults since the war started have been the cards on the table one & me pissing myself while trucked out my skull and depressed as so idk just shows a lot about your maturity.

Gas up your stats all you want that's fair game but dont be a <explicit> when you're wrong on a historical fact & 3 other people have disputed you.

Last edited:

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
regardless of where you are from your education system failed you terribly as the US was well involved in the war before Normandy which was your point... nice try to deflect the topic because you got caught out as a dumbass xD

at least I can own up to my mistakes and laugh about them - ooh the mentally ill autistic kid got messed up and pissed himself one time what a meme top kek humour sophie :)

I mean you say we are grasping at straws yet your only two decent insults since the war started have been the cards on the table one & me pissing myself while trucked out my skull and depressed as so idk just shows a lot about your maturity.

Gas up your stats all you want that's fair game but dont be a <explicit> when you're wrong on a historical fact & 3 other people have disputed you.

Except you all are pulling my point out of context. I refered to Normandy as that was the first true act of war from the USA, making the comparison with design vs ruckus, our offense on SL being our first act of war. Germany claimed the Atlantic Wall could not be breached, just as Niko CLAIMED SL couldn’t be breached. Thats what I refered to. The rest of the history is unrelated, and were like I said skirmishes. So get your head out of my ass. Besides, why are you trying to say things like I’m the only one saying shit in this thread? I didn’t come up with the cards at home meme. I didnt start the pissing the bed one either.

And if you really think ‘my education system” has failed because I call historic events as what they are, skirmishes before the USA declared on Japan and, in succession, got declared on by the Germans, you need to learn to interpret historical facts. A war is only a war when one country declares on the other. Before that, they are disputes or skirmishes.

Great way to derail the topic from how shit you guys’ front was tho

Bippe

Reaction score
Omg you guys are a bunch of nerds. WW2 is irrelevant to a virtual medieval war game. Design is winning this war so far, we will end up winning the world.