mEiN mAsTeRpIeCe

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I prefer to piss in the toilet, but everyone has their own methods. Don't be judging.

Yo, I'm MC Public Urination, what what
I'll take a damn piss on the damn sidewalk
Anytime, anyplace I just whip out my rod
And empty my bladder while you mothertruckers watch
You other emcees can't handle this shit
You're just a little bitch afraid to pee in public
You run into a toilet every time you have to piss
Yo, sack that shit, I just whip out my d***

Btw congrats design on the Mardi gras OP that was impressive <3

Let's have a respectable war please

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're trolling or being serious saying that was an impressive op or not. Literally that was one of our worst ops imo. Way less anti-snipes got done this time, along with A LOT of missed launches.

No I'm serious I saw the snaps I'm suprised you capped anything tbh how trucked cru was :*

I give credit where its due

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Design are taking villages of an AMG member. Is this proof that Design and AMG are merging? Probably not but I'm taking out the tinfoil hat anyways.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why are you so toxic...
I might be toxic, but I'm also not as toxic as a 3m point player asking for free villages from 10k pointers lol. Doing a great job for the community. Please give us half your villages mr.10k pointer and we will protect you. Just ask ReQ up north how well that went for them after helping stack @Saint Laurent against superdogs' nukes early on in the world and also prenobling barbs and villages for SL. As you can tell they're not there anymore. Such a nice guy SL really is, must've been bred from the same tree as Niko @Hybris

DeletedUser123996

I might be toxic, but I'm also not as toxic as a 3m point player asking for free villages from 10k pointers lol. Doing a great job for the community. Please give us half your villages mr.10k pointer and we will protect you. Just ask ReQ up north how well that went for them after helping stack @Saint Laurent against superdogs' nukes early on in the world and also prenobling barbs and villages for SL. As you can tell they're not there anymore. Such a nice guy SL really is, must've been bred from the same tree as Niko @Hybris

Why are you mad about this tbh, it just shows that they are desperate

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Like design messaging 50k players and 20k players telling them to suicide themselves attacking us?

SARCOW own this world. Ruckus know it, AMG know it, design know it.

Gg kids. ❤️

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just gotta put it out there that barbs are rapidly disappearing, and is now a endagered species and should be protected! #ReservoirsForBarbarianCommunities