mEiN mAsTeRpIeCe

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My man fleez got wasted af and these kids out here making fun of him for doing something when he could barely control his body looool wow such a shame fleezus, you pissed your bed and now we will all mock you for that haha loser!! kids

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i mean, hes the one who chose to get wasted, therefore he takes responsibility for all his actions while inebriated

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i mean, hes the one who chose to get wasted, therefore he takes responsibility for all his actions while inebriated
Obviously hes the one who chose to get wasted but that doesnt change my point :D A lot of people have done dumb things while wasted and you kids are trying to mock him on real life things cause you are fighting him in an online browser game. Grow up and stop being children bringing personal lifes into the game

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I mean hes the one who brought it up and bragged about it :/

Lol you really are the type to just not let anything go. No wonder everyone in design thinks you're 12 because you're about as mature if you were. I didn't wanna have to explain this again but looks like I have to.

I've explained to design why I did what I did that night but you choose to ignore it & act like I was enjoying it or something.... you do know I was EXTREMELY depressed at the time... all of design did... it was LITERALLY the context of me joining the tribe was because I was so upset about the situation with kreiz and while yes my actions during my mental spiral are mine to own - you're honestly just being a mosquito at this point so I will kindly ask you like i ask any other annoying insects: to kindly toss off :oops:

The fact babin is mature enough to realize it's a joke to let die & you're not speaks volumes about you cole.

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol you really are the type to just not let anything go. No wonder everyone in design thinks you're 12 because you're about as mature if you were. I didn't wanna have to explain this again but looks like I have to.

I've explained to design why I did what I did that night but you choose to ignore it & act like I was enjoying it or something.... you do know I was EXTREMELY depressed at the time... all of design did... it was LITERALLY the context of me joining the tribe was because I was so upset about the situation with kreiz and while yes my actions during my mental spiral are mine to own - you're honestly just being a mosquito at this point so I will kindly ask you like i ask any other annoying insects: to kindly toss off :oops:

The fact babin is mature enough to realize it's a joke to let die & you're not speaks volumes about you cole.
o.m.e.g.a.l.u.l.

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No it’s not. It kills every fibre of your being and you wish you were dead it’s terrible.

If anyone has any depression or issues email aaronaod85@hotmail.com

I work with people who are depressed or engaged in or with abuse of drugs or alcohol and depression / psychological problems in my local community. Aod stands for alcohol and other drugs.

Just FYI - Email anytime.

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Maybe lock it up. This thread honestly and I’m new here lol.

I’ll make you all hug each other.

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wait, all this is because fleez pissed himself whilst pissed? lol

My mates have woken up in their own sick, shit and piss, in the same morning. It happens, people get absolutely blasted and do some rats stuff lol. Pissing yourself is nothing