Duplicate "Member of a dynamic group - filter" for dynamic groups

Odd fee shjado

Reaction score
Hi,

I really miss a "member of a dynamic group" filter for the dynamic groups. There is a filter for "member of a manual group", but not for another dynamic group. Would this be possible to add?

I think it would make dynamic group sorting even easier. For instance when making groups for frontline, midline and backline. I like to have frontline and midline groups sorted into offense, defense etc. Within for instance frontline, I have seperate groups with the same coordinate filters. It requires a bit of work to define the borders, wich constantly shift. That makes it necessary to adjust these pretty often. When I'm adjusting the coordinates now I have to do it within all the frontline groups, midline groups etc. With a "member of a dynamic group" filter I would just have to adjust the main frontline, midline group, and all the rest would have a this new filter connecting them to the main group.

I think a lot of people who like to use intricate dynamic groupings would find this addition really helpful!

Kind regards,
Odd fee shjado

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hello,

This has been suggested and rejected before. Marking as a duplicate :)