Meme thread

Pertinax

Reaction score
I'm sadly not much of a memer, nor am I particularly savvy when it comes to neuroscience. However I do feel that those wannabee-scientists really are missing out on a whole new level of human beings when they are not including TW players in their experiments. Knowing your personal, computer, and all-other-factors-which-could-influence-you down to a T, consistently hitting correctly 2ms (or 6-7 on a bad day you know) is quite nice. I do believe that we are here witnessing the next leap in human evolution taking form just in front of our eyes. Be in awe guys and girls, what we are seeing is a momentous (sounds close enough to meme, so I'm good) occurrence which previous and subsequent generations will envy us for being a part of.

Table1.png

Jumpish

Reaction score
What does the paper do? All it measures is a reaction time of human beings not really the immaculate sense of time. Now if those were noble nukes that are landing in 2ms then hmmmmm

(oh i noticed you just put wanna-be-science data after writinf lol)

There are plenty of 5ms attackers in TW nowadays because people have been playing this game for so goddamn long.

I think we can all comfortably say the remaining players can pretty much do snipes of under 5ms.

Pertinax

Reaction score
What does the paper do? All it measures is a reaction time of human beings not really the immaculate sense of time. Now if those were noble nukes that are landing in 2ms then hmmmmm

(oh i noticed you just put wanna-be-science data after writinf lol)

There are plenty of 5ms attackers in TW nowadays because people have been playing this game for so goddamn long.

I think we can all comfortably say the remaining players can pretty much do snipes of under 5ms.

The thing of relevance it said was not about the reaction time of a human indeed, but rather that the standard deviation of the reaction time of a human being is around 40 ms, i.e. hitting 2ms, 3ms, 2ms all in a row correctly on the correct side of an attack on the first try would be in the outskirts of anything resembling reasonable. No? Granted, I'm merely a physicist so I'm not too savvy at the intricacies of statistics either, but that one should be clear to a high school student I believe. And yes, those were noble nukes, did you even look at kingens post? Admittedly it's 4 noble nukes within 7ms total so not all quite within 2ms, but hey, maybe we are just too bad at this game to be on this superb level you seem to be boasting here on .net.

(Well, it's neuroscience, so I guess we can half call it science, now can't we? ;) )

Sure I agree, we too pull snipes in 5ms, no biggy after a few attempts (maybe you pull it on the first one every single time, then I'll gracefully bow to your superiority). But it is the consistency of correct, correct, correct, almost same ms between, never a retry, which is baffling and gives me no other choice than to acknowledge that we are seeing the beginning of a new stage of human evolution.

Jumpish

Reaction score
The thing of relevance it said was not about the reaction time of a human indeed, but rather that the standard deviation of the reaction time of a human being is around 40 ms, i.e. hitting 2ms, 3ms, 2ms all in a row correctly on the correct side of an attack on the first try would be in the outskirts of anything resembling reasonable. No? Granted, I'm merely a physicist so I'm not too savvy at the intricacies of statistics either, but that one should be clear to a high school student I believe. And yes, those were noble nukes, did you even look at kingens post? Admittedly it's 4 noble nukes within 7ms total so not all quite within 2ms, but hey, maybe we are just too bad at this game to be on this superb level you seem to be boasting here on .net.

(Well, it's neuroscience, so I guess we can half call it science, now can't we? ;) )

Sure I agree, we too pull snipes in 5ms, no biggy after a few attempts (maybe you pull it on the first one every single time, then I'll gracefully bow to your superiority). But it is the consistency of correct, correct, correct, almost same ms between, never a retry, which is baffling and gives me no other choice than to acknowledge that we are seeing the beginning of a new stage of human evolution.
My mistake!
I quickly brushed through the meme thread and perhaps I've been too quick to call out any people calling the enemy tribe cheaters.
Just now, from the photo, I've seen 5 attacks (4 nobles) land in 29ms and 2 noble attacks in the span of 20 ms.

It'll be interesting to see how the mass attack planner comparison, there are many players now reaching 100 villages and they have many attempts.
Too lazy to do any comparison to see if the claim "first attempts" are indeed true.

If these are truly first attempts then I think you're right. We should make a science paper right away and start thinking of creating an X-man academy.

Pertinax

Reaction score
I will probably come back to you later Jumpish, but for now I think I should return this meme thread to it's roots (or however close I can get there).

Dragon asked a question in that other thread about how we in Boffe actually came to be so securely at the top of all the ODD and player ODT charts. So I think a short summary of recent events in K45 is not more than right.

meme1-3.jpgmeme2-2.png

OVERSEAS

Reaction score
I will probably come back to you later Jumpish, but for now I think I should return this meme thread to it's roots (or however close I can get there).

Dragon asked a question in that other thread about how we in Boffe actually came to be so securely at the top of all the ODD and player ODT charts. So I think a short summary of recent events in K45 is not more than right.

Great analysis!
And you are right, back to meme post

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
5fc9684b2b4d11e11bdc0c6fdd2d6f46.png

1c2e8f5de6754e9956831f37453abd2e.png

unknown.png

2x